WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
LA Girl Luxury Creme Lip Color Rendezvous, Inspiration Review
Hi everyone, I will be reviewing here today my latest purchase from cherry culture, L.A. Girl luxury crème’ lip colors. I order often from cherry culture but never bother to purchase any other brand except NYX 😀 😀 😀
After seeing Jomol’s reviews on Brands like Arissa and Amuse, I thought these not so raved about brands (here in India) should be given a fair chance too. So I bought a few products from LA colors and LA girl along with my monthly NYX ration 😛 😛 😛
What The Company Claims About The Product:
• Ultra rich lip colors, applies on silky smooth for the softest, sexiest lips ever.
• Luxury Creme’ Lipstick delivers ultra rich colors in a lightweight formula.
• Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, Shea butter & vitamin E enhances lips, leaving a smoother, healthier feel.
• Glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for a flawless even coverage.
These lipsticks come in the following beautiful 24 shades
I wanted to get loads of these lipsticks but I wasn’t sure how true the color of the lipstick was from the picture on their site. It’s always very tuff to purchase lipsticks online.
So, for the time being I got two shades which are
• LC 535 Rendezvous
• LC 552 Inspiration
And this is how these cuties look like:
Price: Originally, they are of $4 each, but they can be grabbed for $2-3 on sale from cherry culture
Texture: The lipsticks are indeed very creamy, go on smoothly and just glide on the lips.
Pigmentation: The lipsticks are superbly, or let’s say crazily pigmented and just one swipe gives you intense color.
Finish: The shades that I have are matte finish. The lipsticks provide decent hydration too, and I don’t feel like applying lip balms underneath or top it with a lip gloss.
Packaging: The packaging of these lipsticks is very basic, simple in plastic tubes, which is understandable at their price.
Staying Power: The lasting/staying power of the lipsticks isn’t that great or commendable. It stays put on the lips for maximum 1-2 hours without eating/drinking.
Fragrance: These lipsticks have a slight fragrance, nothing very overpowering, just mild, but difficult to describe, I think I tastes and smells like grapes .
(Just one swipe) without flash
What is Good about LA Girl Luxury Creme Lip Color:
• Awesome pigmentation, just one swipe will give good color and coverage.
• Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on the lips easily.
• These lipsticks are fairly priced, very economical.
• They provide decent hydration to the lips as it claims to contain natural ingredients like aloe and Shea butter
• I find such flat top lipsticks are easier to apply. 😀
• Lightweight , sleek packaging
• Available in a variety of shades (24)
• Mild fragrance which is bearable
• The brand LA girl is against animal testing /never tests its products on animals.
What is Not So Good about LA Girl Luxury Creme’ Lip Color:
• The staying power is less, like between 1-2 hours and it just fades off.
• The packaging is simple, average, and unimpressive. Also seems very fragile , like if I drop them I am sure the plastic cap will break.
• Has to be ordered online, as I am not sure whether if it’s available across retail stores.
• Contains parabens.
These lipsticks are pretty decent and I consider them good value for money. Ladies who like to shop budget products should definitely give these a shot.
Will I Buy Again?
Yes of course.
IMBB RATING- 3.75 / 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used LA Girl Luxury Creme Lip Color? Please rate in the box below
MAC Pro Longwear Lip Creme Prolong Swatch, FOTD
LA Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads
LA Colors Auto Lip Liner Burgundy
Lux Body Wash in Soft Luxury and Uplifting Firm
Yardley London Luxury Soap Sandalwood & English Lavender
Faces Creme Matte Lip Gloss Peach Pink Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Pro Longwear Lip Creme Review, Swatches
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
Maybelline SuperStay Lip Color