Lacto Calamine Sun Shield Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30 PA++
I am and ardent fan of Lacto Calamine Classic Moisturizer since ages as that is a boon for oily skinned people like me. I feel a bit of discomfort while wearing sunscreen on top of Lacto Calamine. I sort of feel that my skin has become heavy. This being the reason most of the times I commit the crime of moving out without applying sunscreen at all. If I feel the need to apply I just apply sunscreen and skin the moisturizing part. I know its bad both ways but really can’t help it. On my recent visit to parlor I found some new Lacto calamine products lying on the shelf. On enquiring I came to know that they have come up with new products. The sunscreen was quite appealing. It was meant for dry to normal skin but on testing it was non-greasy so I bought it. Please read on further to know more about “Lacto Calamine Sun Shield Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30 PA++”.
What the company claims about the product?
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- The sun’s Ultraviolet rays are capable of causing great damage to skin. UVA rays cause darkening and are responsible for premature aging of skin. UVB rays cause burns and are capable of causing cancer in the long run.
- Daily use sunscreen or complete protection against broad spectrum of UVA & UVB rays with the goodness of SPF 30 PA++, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera helps retain moisture in the skin and restores water levels
- The goodness of Vitamin E helps reduce dark spots, pigmentation and is known to prevent premature aging of skin due to harmful UV rays
- The shield of SPF 30 PA++ helps protect skin from broad spectrum of UVA & UVB rays
- Maintenance of skin pH is essential for glowing healthy skin
- Daily use gives a healthy and radiant skin
Usage: Apply evenly on face and areas of skin likely to be exposed to sun 20 minutes before stepping out.
Ingredients: Aqua, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Chemsol HS, Stearic Acid, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Sorbitol, Potassium Hydroxide, Ronaflair Soft, Titanium Dioxide, Benzophenone, Avobenzone, Triethanolamine 85%, Cyclomethicone DC 245, Ronaflair Extender, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin (anhydrous), Allantoin, Di-sodium EDTA, Lanolin Alcohol, Ultrez-21, Aloe-Vera Extract, Tocopherol Acetate (Vit. E), Kaolin, Preservatives and Perfume
Price: 199 INR for 100gms
Shelf Life: 2 years
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Packaging: The sunscreen comes in a white tube with yellow flip cap which makes it easier to control the quantity of the lotion and shuts tightly leaving no space for leakage. The tube comes packed in a rectangular cardboard box.
My experience with the product:
If I was allowed to describe the feeling which I have for this sunscreen it would be ‘love-hate’. I love the way it glides on to my skin and makes it super soft and silky to touch. It does leave a whitish cast but that disappears within few minutes. But this is not the end of the story. The main things will show its colors after some time. Once the time passes by I start sweating profusely. I have to literally keep on wiping the tiny sweat beads with tissue if I am not in an air-conditioned environment. Once I wipe the whole thing from my face it behaves ok. I seriously could not understand this behavior. It has a typical lotion kind of smell which I neither like nor dislike completely. The lotion is of medium consistency and you need to give a bit of massage to get it absorbed in to the skin.
Pros of the sunscreen:
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Contains the goodness of SPF 30 PA++
- Infused with Aloe Vera extract
- Did not break me out
- Made my skin smooth and soft
- A little is required per application
Cons of the sunscreen:
- Ok now I am used to reading all the complex names of the ingredients. Hope the same is the case with you too.
- I was sweating like hell. The lotion is meant for dry-normal skin while I have oily skin so it did not suit me though the tester was good enough.
Finally, I would say that I leant a lesson of not going by merely the testers and buying products solely meant for my skin type.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Lacto Calamine Deep Cleansing Face Wash Review
Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser Review
Himalaya Gentle Face Wash Cream- Review
Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Day Cream and Face wash Review
Lacto Calamine Moisturizing Face Wash Creme Review
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India