WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Claims : A protective emollient balm formulated with SPF 15, a sheer wash of colour and an all-natural sheen. Conditions lips, locks in moisture. Contains Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, vitamins A and E.
Price : Rs 870 for 15 ml
What I like about MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner?
- It is quite moisturising.
- It not waxy and doesn’t feel heavy on lips.
- I love the vanilla smell the lip conditioner has.
- I adore the fuchsia fix shade. It looks light -bright pink on lips. Just apply fuchsia fix on lips, apply pink blush on cheeks and you’ll look all fresh and glowing.
- I like the soft glossy look it gives to lips.
- The TLC range has 4-5 shades to choose from starting form pale pink to purple to brown to coral.
- The product is like a hardened balm so it wouldn’t get gooey or messy even during summers.
- It doesn’t make your lips look oily. It looks just right and lovely .
- Comes in a cute pot.
- It has SPF 15 in it.
- You get a LOT of lip conditioner in this little pot.
What I don’t like about MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner?
- The lip conditioner is moisturising but didn’t do anything to my chapped lips. It feels quite nice till the time it is on lips.
- It stays on for 15-20 minutes on my lips without eating or drinking anything.
- It is a potted lip conditioner so I can’t travel with it. I need Q-Tips to apply and that’s too much of an effort for me.
I don’t think I would be repurchasing it because since it is in a pot, I end up not using it most of the time. Also I feel my lips need something more moisturising for winter time.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-*
Have you used MAC tinted Lip Conditioner ? Please rate your box below.
Also Read :
- How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
- Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm Review
- The Body Shop Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm Photos and Swatches
- Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16 Review, Swatches