WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lakme Peach & Plum Daily Glow Moisturiser with Sunscreens Review
Lakme Claims: Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and protect it from the sun with this 12-hour daily moisturiser with sunscreens. Every drop is infused with peach and plum concentrate that soften your skin, giving you a radiant glow. Peaches are a natural source of AHAs that boosts your skin’s natural resilience against wrinkles, dryness and sun damage. Vitamin-rich plums give you younger looking and glowing skin.
- 55ml for Rs. 75,
- 100ml for Rs. 130 &
- 200ml for Rs. 210
My Experience with Lakme Peach and Plum Daily Glow Moisturiser:
- This moisturiser so reminded me of Lakme peach Milk moisturiser, which I have used for 4-5 years. If you have used Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser, expect something similar from Lakme Peach & Plum moisturiser as well.
- It smells nicely of peach and plum. The fragrance is a little stronger when you apply it but it goes on mild after a few seconds. Also the fragrance lingers on for a while.
- The texture of the moisturiser is light and gets absorbed quickly. It doesn’t leave any greasiness or oiliness behind.
- It is a good moisturiser of people with combination skin. I have dry skin so it is more like a summer moisturiser for me. These days since the weather is a little cold , this moisturiser doesn’t work for my dry skin. After half and hour or so only my skin starts feeling dry.
- A little goes a long way. The texture is neither too thick or thin and it spreads easily.
- This Lakme moisturiser never broke me out or caused any irritation to my skin.
- The moisturiser comes packed in a cute ornagey peachy bottle with a flip top cap.Hygienic and easy to deal with.
The not so good things about Lakme Peach Plum Daily Glow Moisturiser
- The bottle says that the moisturier has sunscreen. It doesn’t mention any SPF value.
- This has parabens and mineral oils so do your research before purchasing it. After a lot of research I found out that cosmetic grade mineral oil is not bad for skin. All Lakme products just mention “mineral oil” as one of the ingredients.
Overall I would say that it’s just a regular daily moisturiser. Would be good for people with combination skin. There is nothing bad about it.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-*
Have you tried Lakme Fruit Moisture range? How was your experience with Lakme Peach & Plum Daily Glow Moisturiser?
Sent by brand for consideration.