WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lancome Miracle Perfume Review
If you have to associate me with a fragrance then it would be the fragrance of Lancome Miracle. My close ones say that when they get this smell I am the first person to hit their thoughts. I am madly in love with this fragrance that I would have finished at least 3-4 bottles so far. My sis knows that this is included in her shopping list every time she visits me, without me mentioning it. At one point of time I had this perfume in all forms small, medium, big, mini kit and big kit as well. The only reason I changed from this perfume [that too temporarily] is because my husband got bored with this unfortunately.
Top Notes: lychee fruit and freesia
Heart Notes: magnolia, spices, ginger and pepper
Base Notes: jasmine, musk and amber
- For the natural beauty of an intuitive woman of Empowerment, Revelation and Femininity.
- A soft and sophisticated Sparkling Floral that holds the zest of Freesia, the splendor of Magnolia, and warmth of Amber Notes. The translation of a woman’s inner light; respect for her natural beauty. It’s about a woman, not flowers. The woman is sensual in a matter-of-fact way. She knows who she is and has a sense of accomplishment and serenity.
- This is a fragrance that reveals the beauty of the world and gives you the power to make a miracle out of every day of your life. This is the story of a woman who believes in the power of life, the strength of her intuition, the truth of her emotions. She trusts in the future and the future is hers: with her, nothing is impossible. Every new day is like the first day of her life, as she lets herself be overcome by the light to be reborn every day. Her mind is strong and she knows that her resolution alone makes any miracle possible
- The bottle is classic, pure and transparent. Clean, modern and unimposing
- The bottle is reminiscent of a bottle created for Lancôme in the 1930s by Lalique, world renowned French crystal manufacturer
This is a romantic fragrance and I have been using this since 2008. I am crazy about perfumes [lip gloss and watches too ;)] and I can say I have perfumes from almost all major brands stocked up in my wardrobe. I will try clicking a pic of my collection if possible.
When I just spray the perfume on me I get a mild “awesome” fragrance. I really couldn’t say how the perfume smells and the only word that I will use to describe the fragrance is “awesome”. I could not differentiate between the base, middle and top notes and I feel it the same smell that I smell in the beginning and the same fragrance stays on me till the day ends. I wish technology had improved well enough so that we can transfer the sense of smell through internet!!!! and also you guys can get a chance to smell this miracle.
- The packaging is really cute and attractive. The perfume comes in a very light pink bottle with a pink cover too. Absolutely girly and no wonder girls get attracted to it.
- If you like romantic fragrance then you have to pick this one soon. You’ll fall in love with this.
- The smell lasts long. I spray it once in the morning and that is it. Once when I had to visit my friend after work to pass on a package she said I smell awesome and she wanted the perfume for herself 😉
- No dominance of musky or woody notes so I love it even more. It has the fresh smell all day long.
- Price is not very expensive; also keep in mind that it is Lancome’s product. 50 ml bottle costs USD 55 and 100 ml bottle costs USD 75. Sorry guys I have no idea about the price in India as I always got it from the U.S.
- The floral fragrance is amazing. Actually I couldn’t identify the fragrance to a flower but the mixture [magnolia, freesia and jasmine] is outstanding.
- Whenever I wear it, at least one would enquire/compliment me about the perfume.
- It is available in all major perfume stores in the city and so I don’t think it will be difficult to find this one.
- Though the perfume lasts long it is not at all strong.
- The fragrance is absolutely feminine.
- This is my signature scent and it suits all seasons !!!!
- I really can’t think of any for the moment. I don’t think I’ll even come up with one in the future.
My Rating – :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*
Will I Repurchase – Yes. ALWAYS.