WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The giveaway results were out yesterday, many congratulations to all the lucky girls who have won.. Rati has indeed started off the new year on a happy happy note.. Cheers…
Along with millions of other women I have been on the search for the perfect eye liner. After having gone through reviews of dozens of different brands and types (gel, pencil, liquid, powder) I was ready to give up hope on finding one that would work well for a beginner like me..
I consulted a friend who is good at make up stuff and she suggested Lancome art liner .
So, around a month back I decided to check it out. I could easily find it at the lancome counter at shoppers stop. The SA went all GA GA about the liner and that It was a best seller etc. etc. she applied it on my my eyes and found it good. But, I was not sure If I would be able to draw a thin straight line with my little expertise and the liquid fact sort of scared me. I told her this and she said she has a breakthrough and showed me THE LANCOME, LINER DESIGN. I tried it on myself and could apply it well with ease.. yippee.. 🙂 The SA also informed that It was Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
What the product claims
Graphic precision eye liner with soft, smooth and precise tip that draws a swift continuous line on intense , smooth, smudge resistant and lasting colour. For optimum results, store horizontally.
Ophtalmologically tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
LANCOME LINER DESIGN Comes in four shades
- Noir Sensual (dark black)
- Brun Intrigant (dark brown)
- Bleu Renversant (blue )
- Kaki Voluptueux ( olive green)
I bought noir sensual- the classic dark black ☺
The liner comes in a thin, light weight, black plastic pen and looks almost like a sketch pen . The cap of the pen can’t be screwed and you have to pull it in/out (with a “click” indicating it’s locked tightly.) The felt tip is made of sponge and fairly sharp. The felt tip helps in drawing a very fine line..(check swatch).
Quantity = 1.6 g./0.05 oz.
Price= around Rs. 1500 (been a month so remember it faintly)
With the Lancome liner design I could draw a fine line evenly across the lids that I always fancied.
With the fine point and long wand it is easy to handle and control. My hands get a little shaky when I try to use a brush so I am using this with ease. It gives nice dark black colour in one stroke. . the tip allows you to make a very thin line or thicker without needing to re-dip to applicator in the tube/bottle like in the case of conventional liquid eye liners.
This is how it looks on the eyes
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE LANCOME LINER DESIGN
- It doesn’t smudge or rub off on eyelid and lasts the whole day or evening.
- Dries up instantly and you don’t need to wait for the colour to dry.
- Very convenient to use for beginners like me 🙂 I get a precise straight line everytime with no effort at all. ….. thank you Lancome!!!! My savior has finally arrived…
- It is great for women who love to/ have to do make up on the go, since it is spill proof and you don’t need to dip /carry a brush/ applicator to apply the liner.
- The liner claims it is Ophtalmologically tested. So, it is Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that I wont get to know exactly when the liner is about to finish. May be it will give a lighter colour then..
Hope I have done some justice to the product review.
Have you tried Lancome Liner Design? Please rate in the box below
Also, Read :
- Lancome Miracle Perfume Review
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol Brun & Silver Photos and Swatches
- Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance Review
- Lancome Ombre Absolue Palette Intemporel Smoky