L’OREAL COLOR JUICE STICK REVIEW
Sharing with you my review on L’Oreal’s color juice sticks. I got these in March, when I was on a sick leave for an entire month & resultantly got really high on online shopping.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THESE
LOREAL Color juice stick is a sheer lip Colour that is never opaque, never fake. Light, luscious color that is always fresh, always juicy, and always right
• Apply satin lip color to clean lips and let set 1-2 minutes before rubbing lips together.
• Apply an even layer of specially formulated gloss topcoat for a brilliant moisturizing shine.
• Remove lip color with an oil-based make-up remover.
These are a part of color juice range from L’Oreal which has not been launched in India. (I think so!!!) I ordered these online, and this is how my order looked like.
In all it costed me around INR 2200 for 4 of them, so around INR 550 per lipstick
PS* I am afraid, I wont be able to reveal the name of the site as I referred it to a fellow blogger, she ordered from the site too and her package never arrived. She in turn blamed me for recommending a false site. 🙁
The shades that I ordered are
• 228- Mango Tango
• 828- Chai Love you
Quantity- 3.2 gm
These come in a sturdy, stubby, silver packaging…… (Reminds me of color bar’s diva lipstick )
(R-L = Chai love you- Mango tango)
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE LIPSTICKS
These feel like a combination- lipstick-lip gloss-lip balm going on the lips – I can’t even describe how luxurious it feels and how pampered my lips feel just putting one on. I am just loving there super smooth texture . As stated on the pack, these are sheer & give light coverage. Both the shades are truly gorgeous shades, very wearable, will suit most skin tones and each one is intensely moisturizing. They are slightly sweet in fragrance and taste .
The shades are buildable. One swipe and it’s a sheer tint of Colour with lots of shine. Two swipes, it’s a little more than that. Three or more swipes and it’s a pop of Colour with shine. Also, it’s creamy, doesn’t settle into fine lines, and is sheer enough to work well over most lip colors. About the lasting power, I would say these are just okayish. They don’t stay for like 4-5 long hours but almost 1-2 hours , after that they leave a slight tint on the lips. I don’t really mind re applying them 😀 😀
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT THESE LIPSTICKS
• Really Good moisturization, my lips feel softer with these on.
• Ultra smooth texture, glide on the lips like a dream… 🙂
• If you have thin lips like me, you would definitely like them as the shine/glossiness adds some volume.
• Decent sturdy packaging
• Sweet/fruity taste and fragrance- I like that . 🙂
WHAT IS NOT SO GOOD ABOUT THESE LIPSTICKS
• These are like hideous/discontinued now; I couldn’t find any information on these on the official site.
• Expensive 🙁 🙂
• Contains parabens
• L’Oreal tests on animals :pissedoff:
• Available only via online stores.
IMBB RATING– 3 on 5 :-* :-* :-*
Will I buy these again- I want to, I like them, but I won’t. I would rather look for similar shades in other brands. Have reached saturation level with online shopping now 😀 😀
Have you used L’oreal Color Juice Stick ? please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
L’oreal Color Riche Accords Intense Lipsticks – Swatches & Photos
L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick Photos, Swatches
L’oreal Color Riche Shine Gelee (Golden Vanilla) Swatches and Review
L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow Review & Tutorial