WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review
Hey. I am back here reviewing my favourite sunscreen from Lotus Herbals. It is called Lotus herbals UV screen matte gel spf 50.
What it claims:
An innovative sunblock which is totally non oily and provides a fresh and clean finish to the face , neck and hands. It protects against all forms of sun induced damage : skin tan, sun burn, pre-mature ageing and skin cancer.
Contains extracts horse chestnut, comfrey and vanilla
Apply liberally and evenly on face and exposed parts of the body .Reapply frequently every 2 hours for best results.
- Ultra soothing
- Matte look + oil control
Skin type: Normal to oily
- I must say this works great for oily/combination skin.
- It gets absorbed so quickly and gives a neat matte look.
- I feel it can even be used as a make up base.
- It gives a cooling effect
- It never made me break out. My skin is very sensitive but this one really suits me
- I feel it is economical as it costs Rs.195 for 50g which is not bad.
- I lasts me a month as I use it liberally every 3-4 hours on face ,neck and arms.
Pros of Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
- Never made me break out.totally NON OILY
- Easily absorbed
- Gives a matte finish instantly
Cons of Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
My rating: Am so happy with this that I can give 5/5
Would I repurchase Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50: I have bought it thrice already.
Further Readings :
- Lotus Herbals Intensive Sunblock Spray with SPF 50 Review
- Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews – SPF 40, SPF 60
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun SunScreen Gel SPF 20 Review