WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review
Hey. I am back here reviewing my favourite sunscreen from Lotus Herbals. It is called Lotus herbals UV screen matte gel spf 50.
What it claims:
An innovative sunblock which is totally non oily and provides a fresh and clean finish to the face , neck and hands. It protects against all forms of sun induced damage : skin tan, sun burn, pre-mature ageing and skin cancer.
Contains extracts horse chestnut, comfrey and vanilla
Apply liberally and evenly on face and exposed parts of the body .Reapply frequently every 2 hours for best results.
- Ultra soothing
- Matte look + oil control
Skin type: Normal to oily
- I must say this works great for oily/combination skin.
- It gets absorbed so quickly and gives a neat matte look.
- I feel it can even be used as a make up base.
- It gives a cooling effect
- It never made me break out. My skin is very sensitive but this one really suits me
- I feel it is economical as it costs Rs.195 for 50g which is not bad.
- I lasts me a month as I use it liberally every 3-4 hours on face ,neck and arms.
Pros of Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
- Never made me break out.totally NON OILY
- Easily absorbed
- Gives a matte finish instantly
Cons of Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
My rating: Am so happy with this that I can give 5/5
Would I repurchase Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50: I have bought it thrice already.
Further Readings :
- Lotus Herbals Intensive Sunblock Spray with SPF 50 Review
- Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews – SPF 40, SPF 60
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun SunScreen Gel SPF 20 Review