Lush snow fairy shower gel review
Hey all the lushies out there another product review for all. However, some good news 🙂 and bad news this time 🙁 will tell in detail
What the product claims-
Bubblegum pink shower gel, the sweet bubblegum and candy floss scent of this shower gel has made it a clear winner with our customers ever since we first released it. Washing your body with the pink, ethereal fairy will make you smell like freshly spun candy floss at a fairground, and your entire body will glitter with the magic of the fae all through the day.
Price and pack- 740/- for 240g comes in typical lush bottle with flip cap
How to use- use it with loofah or normally like you use shower gels.
Pros Lush snow fairy shower gel
- I lllllllovvvvvvvedddddddd the smell…its really what they say sweet bubblegum with pink candy( buddi ke Baal hehhehee) its like u want to drink up…my mom told it also smells like benadryl ( cough syrup) which I really liked when I was kid.. I went to hetro and bought the small bottle n actually smelt it….n my mom was so true…it’s was almost like the same smell as the cough syrup…
- The smell lingers on the skin for long time.
- I even used it as a shampoo… And my hair had the smell for 2 days… 🙂
- It did not dry my skin… I have used it almost 2 weeks now still got plenty of it left..
- It lathers averagely. It was ok for winters but cant say about summers when u need good lather to feel you have actually taken a bath.. 😉
Cons of Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
- The price 740/- for what…Actually for all the ingredients they have put…its just like some other shower gel with actually half the price. I usually lather up the whole body with foam and then scrub my heels for a while so that the foam with ingredients work on the body. However it does not have any worthy ingredients that would help the skin.
- The glitters in it… I mean somehow I don’t understand the concept. as it is, it would be washed away with the water.. probably lush was following the Christmas theme …don’t know
- It did nothing for the hair except the smell part. it was ok with lather so cant use it when u have oily scalp or have oiled your hair.
My take on Lush snow fairy shower gel
It’s a luxury shower gel to be used when u are low and want to perk up.. I would still use my biotique soap instead of this…however because I have bought it I even use as shampoo now days when the hair needs a quick cleansing ( when the scalp is without oil or non oiled hair) .. When going on dates a day before I used it as shampoo and the smell was there the next day too. Which he and me both liked heheheheee
Would I repurchase it-?
I will try the other shower gels or soaps from lush. At least they have more worthwhile ingredients in them.
My rating- :-* :-*
1 for the smell and 1 for the fact that it did not dry my skin in winters after the bath.