MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Price : Rs 900
Crosswires is creemsheen finish lipstick. MAC describes the color as clean pinky orange.
I have had love and hate relationship with Crosswires.When I bought it I loved it, then I hated it, then loved it again . Guess I’d settle down to “I like it” . 😀 I bought it almost one and a half month back and it’s now that I have finally I have started using it regularly. Hence, the review. 🙂
Coesswires is a coral pink lipstick. It is a creamy finish lipstick. Does not have shimmer.
Likes and Dislikes :
- I like the color. I am not too comfortable wearing brighter pinks and oranges. Crosswires totally fits between a deep pink and a coral. It a beautiful color both for summers and winters and the kinds that totally brightens up the face. However , for me this si not an everyday shade . I enjoy wearing it occasionally.
- The finish is creamy. It does not look completely matte but has a soft creamy finish to it. So it kinda caters to a lot of different tastes of women.
- The saying power on me is around 3- 3/12 hours,which I like.
- It does not feel drying on lips but on dry lips day I see it settling in the fine lines of lips. Also, I noticed that if you apply 2-3 layers of the lipstick, it settles very deep in the fine lines.
- It is a very pigmented lip color.
- Has a lovely vanilla fragrance of MAC lipsticks.
- A nice color for most Indian skin tones.
Swatch: left 3 swipes, right one swipe.
Overall, I am enjoying wearing Crosswires more than ever . I personally like wearing just one coat of it. With 2-3 swipes it starts looking neonish and I find it difficult to pull off.
If you like corals, do give crosswires a try. It is definitely a pretty one in MAC’s huge collection of lipsticks. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating : 4/5