After a really long time a MAC collection has caught my attention. I checked out Hey Sailor! Collection at the store last week and found almost everything worth picking up. The colors and the products in the collection are so worth checking out. You can check out the collection HERE
Price : Rs 1,400
I picked up a blush called Fleet Fast. It comes in a lovely navy packaging . The top is a see through with nautical stripes and golden lettering. The blush is a gorgeous coral peach color with golden micro shimmer. The shimmers just gives that touch of glow to the cheeks without actually giving that ‘glittery’effect. I am soo impressed with this blush.
- Pigmentation – fantastic. it’s just the right pigmentation where you can control the amount of color without going overboard and it’s not too light that it won’t show up.
- The texture is very fine and the blush goes on smoothly.
- It is a very buildable color and makes it great for light to soft dusky skin tones.
- The staying power is fabulous. When I have foundation underneath it goes on for good 8 hours. And with just compact underneath, I can still see the soft gradation of color on my cheeks after 6 + hours.
- It goes with most peachy and earthy toned blushes. Not too much with pink tones.
- It’s a great day and night blush.
I highly recommend this blush. The only sad point is that it is a limited edition blush so you can only have it while it lasts.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating : 5/5
I am wearing this blush in these pics as well HERE : https://makeupandbeauty.com/peach-black/
MAC Fleet fast vs MAC Fleur Power : Fleet fast is pretty close to Fleur Power. Fleur power is a tad bit lighter than Fleet Fast. Both of them do belong to the same family though.
Mickey Contractor Blush, Fluidline Photos, Swatches, EOTD
Springsheen Blush Review, Swatches, FOTD
To The Beach Hipness Blush
MAC Coppertone Review, FOTD + An Introduction to MAC Blushes
Inglot Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Melba – Haul!
Darkly My Dear Review, FOTD : MAC Venomous Villains
Sheertone Pinch Me Review, Swatch
Basic Blush and Highlight Application Tips
How To Apply CreamBlush
Fleur Power Review, Look
MAC Margin Review, Swatch, Look