MAC Darkly My Dear Blush is a part of MAC Venomous Villains Collection. The blush belongs to Cruella de ViI collection.
There is a Cruella De Vil’s image printed on the cover.
Darkly My Dear is a soft matte brown blush with a hint of plum undertone to it. It was very difficult to shoot the exact shade of the blush but I have tried my best to capture the real shade. The exact shade is somewhat closer to the second photo.
- It ‘s a great blush of girls with medium to dusky skin tones.
- It might look muddy on girls with fair skin tones.
- The colour looks soft brown when applied on cheeks .
- It’s superb blush of day time and office wear.
- It’s very pigmented . You can easily go overboard with it.
- The blush stays on me all day long without going patchy. The texture is very smooth.
I wouldn’t call this blush as a must have. But if you like to wear different shades of blushes, do check it out. I personally find this blush absolutely gorgeous. :inlove:
And here’s how it looks on my NC 35 skintone.
I mostly wear this blush with a soft highlighter but here I am wearing it as it is.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
MAC Venomous Villains Collection is launching around Christmas. 🙂
- MAC Briar Rose Beauty Powder Review, Swatches: Venomous Villains
- MAC Venomous Villains Vainglorious Eye Shadow Review
- MAC Nail Trend Fall/Winter 2010 and MAC Venomous Villains Collection for Disney – Photos and comments
- MAC Venomous Villains Collection India Launch
Product sent by brand for consideration.