WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC SHEERTONE BLUSH IN PINCH ME
Net wt.21 oz 6g
From the Mac website the powder blushes are available in 5 finishes and several shades.
- Sheer tone
- Sheer tone shimmer
And several other finishes ranging from cream to mineralized blushes and more.
More information about Mac blushes from here:
My take on MAC Pinch Me Blush
I am not a blush person to begin with. I have open pores on my skin and I avoid wearing a blush because I think my pores get highlighted. But it is a necessity if you have a fuller face and chubby cheeks like I do. Something to contour or a blush is a must.
Keeping this in mind I one day decided to splurge on my first and foremost blush. I went to the Mac store about a year ago and asked the MUA to help with a blush which I could wear all the time and is meant for my skin tone specifically. She tried various blushes on me but I had something pink in mind.
When she applied Pinch Me , it looked lovely with the lighting inside the store.
Without bugging MUA much as she was super sweet and there were a lot of people coming in I zeroed on this blush.
Pinch Me is neither absolutely pink, nor coral and definitely not orange. It is just a dirty rose shade which is much pigmented. I felt I could not wear this blush during day time because it showed up way too much.
Also I needed to educate myself on finishes of blushes which I didn’t and ended up buying a sheertone blush while matte would have been much for day.
Coming to the shade , Pinch Me is just a dirty rose shade as seen in the swatch and comes in the standard Mac packaging of all black and a box.
I paid more than 20 dollars.18.50 if I remember correctly but it’s a shame turns out this is not the exact colour I wanted nor it goes on smoothly on my skin.
Being a sheer tone it is supposed to be of the lightest pigmentation when applied but damn this one goes on like I have applied 10 layers on my cheek.
Warm blushes as far as I have read are more for our skin tones than the cool ones. This one is just a dirty towards the warm side colour.
It is simply ridiculous how much of the blush gets swept over in just one swipe.
Good things about Mac pinch me sheer tone blush:
- If you do not have an open pore or lots of facial hair problem this blush would work for you.
- A very good night time blush for Indian skin tone
- I just feel it is too bright for day wear. Instead of giving you a subtle flush of colour it stands out as if some colour has been applied on to the skin
- I like the colour very much just wish it would have been little more subtle
- The fact that Mac is very well known and what is available at Mac counters abroad s available in India and all over too
- The packaging of Mac blushes is classy.
- This colour according to my opinion would suit each and every skin tone from wheatish to dark to very fair skin tones as it is the right mix of rose and coral
- Very rare colour and does not belong to either pink or coral family
- Being the only Mac blush I own I cherish it . 🙂
MAC Pinch Me Blush disappoints me sometimes why:
- This blush does not go on my skin smoothly many times. It is patchy and I just don’t like it then.
- But this can be a problem only with me as when I swipe it over my hand the application is smooth.
- Very high on pigmentation, you got to be very careful with this lovely pot.
- The price, again Mac has always been high on its prices and beyond the range for many of us.
Overall I rate this :-* :-* :-* for the lovely colour and -2 for the unevenness I have to experience sometimes.
Peachy summer lovelies
Have you tried MAC Pinch Me Blush? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
MAC & Mickey Contractor Blush, Fluidline Photos, Swatches, EOTD
MAC Springsheen Blush Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC To The Beach Hipness Blush
MAC Coppertone Blush Review, FOTD + An Introduction to MAC Blushes
Inglot Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Melba Blush – Haul!
Darkly My Dear Blush Review, FOTD : MAC Venomous Villains