MAC describes Ladyblush as warm neutral coral.
Price : Rs 1150
Ladyblush is light slightly warm peachy pink. It is a cream blush. MAC has relaunched Blushcremes as Creamblend blushes recently and Ladyblush is part of that as well.
What I like about MAC Ladyblush Blushcreme:
- It is a nice cream blush. It glides on your skin easily and blends easily.
- On my normal to dry skin, it stays around 4 hours with foundation as a base. I tried it on Navpreet, who also has a dry skin. She did not have any foundation or tinted moisturiser and her skin drank up with blush within one and a half hour or so. On FG’s super oily skin, it stayed for more than 3 hours. She did set her face with powder after applying this blush. It gave a shiny look to her cheeks and she had to blot her face once in these three hours. It did not clog her pores. However, on all three of us it did not get patchy at all.
- I would say that blushcreme is mainly for people with normal to dry skin. It gives that dewy look to the skin and on oily skin, it just looks shiny.
- It is quite pigmented.
What I do not like about Ladyblush Blushcreme
- Ladyblush the color on its own did not suit FG’s warm olive skin tone (NC 42) , mine NC 35 or Navpreet’s NC 30. It was just not blending with our complexion. We could see light pink blush “applied” on our cheeks but it was not going with our skintones . There is not enough warmth in the colour that it would give the natural flush to your cheeks. If you are fair and have slightly pink undertones , this might be a flattering colour for you. From what I see this is not a great shade for most medium to dusky skintones.
- The texture is a little gooey and buttery. So storing it in a cool place would be the best thing to do.
- Also, for some reason I could not blend blushcreme very well with my fingers. The texture is a little thick and it is best applied with a duo fibre brush.
Ladyblush blushcreme swatches : not blended, blended.
And this is how ladyblush blushcreme looks on me. If you closely see , you can see light pink color applied on my cheek plane. The more I apply the more whitish pinkish it looks.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* + 0.5
Ladyblush is quite similar to NYX Cream Blush in Natural . Natural has more warmth than Ladyblush.
PS : I tried it at the store before purchasing but guess the lightings at the store tricked me.