Inglot AMC Cream Blush Review, Photos , Swatches
Price : Rs 750 for 5.5 gm
Inglot AMC Cream blush # 85 is a dirty pink colour with slight brown undertones. It’s one of my most favourite shade ever inc cream blushes. I got this blush for free during one of my purchases from Inglot but later I found out that they had given me an expired product. I had major argument with Inglot guys over it but since I loved the blush so much that I went and purchased it.
What I like about Inglot AMC Cream blush:
- The shade. That was the sole reason I purchased it. I can wear this shade during the day, at night and just every where.
- The pigmentation. The blush is very pigmented. In fact one of the most pigmented cream blush I have come across so far.
- The blush blends on your cheeks like a dream. You really don’t have to make an effort to apply it.
- 5.5 gm product is pretty good for a cream blush. Also you just need teeny meeny amount for both cheeks.
- I like the cute packaging. Also the jar is transparent so it’s easy to locate it.
- Doesn’t have any weird smell.
- Inglot blushes are paraben free.
- You have 15 shades to choose from. Check HERE
- It never broke me out.
- Gives a nice dewy look to cheeks.
What I don’t like about Inglot AMC Cream blush:
- The fact that it is so pigmented , you can easily go over board with it. you might have problems using it during first few days but later you get used to it.
- It eats up the foundation. I solely stopped using the blush because of this reason. I used to apply it on top of my foundation and after a few hours, the foundation from my cheeks used to disappear and there used to patches of blush here and there. 🙁 Since I have started using primer these days, I have noticed that I don’t face this problem anymore . If I applied primer prior to applying foundation, the blush not only stays all day long on me but it doesn’t get patchy at all. . Me happy. :clap: I can use my favourite blush again. :dance:
Here is the non blended and blended swatch. It is a kind of shade that would flatter a lot of Indian skin tones , especially dusky skin tones.
And here is me wearing the Inglot AMC Cream blush # 85