MAC To the Beach Collection is launching in India tomorrow. Following are the details. 🙂
There is fun in the sun, to be sure, but to the beach is more of a sensual state of mind – a pleasure we all feel near the sea. The girl and boy from Ipanema, from cap D’antibes to West Palm Reach… all around the world, the seaside has a romance, and a kind of golden, sexy alchemy we’re all drawn to. This collection encapsulates it, with a new, lapping-wave lip pencil and high-light powder in coral shades, nail lacquer – a scorcher! – Eye shadow, kohl, and powder blush to get away from it all effortlessly. Sanddabs, seashells, the magic of marine life decorating packaging in the most soothing, sultry shades of summertime. Close your eyes, and go to the beach! the face must be protected at all times! But we have ways to bronze and beautify.…fake it, but get colour that looks sunkissed!
A safe way to evoke the golden glow of a glorious walk on the beach, the magical moodiness of sunsets all over the world, colours shifting from glowing gold to glorious bronze to sundown brown. the chic glamour of faraway places, a ticket to paradise inspired by the dream of a life lived sur la mer. bronzing powder, cream bronzer, lustre drops, bronze body oil, and our stylish city-to-seaside to the beach bags…wherever you are, see you at the beach!
- SAND & SUN -LIGHT PEACH (MATTE)
- FIRECRACKER – FROSTED MID-TONE RED ORANGE (VELUXE PEARL)
- SWEET & PUNCHY – BRIGHT YELLOW GREEN (VELUXE PEARL)
- SHIMMERMOSS – GREEN WITH GREEN PEARL (VELUXE PEARL)
- HUMID – INTENSE GREEN WITH SHIMMER (FROST)
- Life’s a breeze – Soft pink
- Temperature Rising – loudmouth orange
- Rosemary & thyme – Mid-tone olive gold with shimmer
- Float on by – Dark green turquoise
- 130 short duo fibre- A short, round dual fibre brush with a flat head. It’s ideal for application of creams, emulsions & various powder products.
- 131 duo fibre – Powder/blushflat, tapered face brush that contains a combination of short, natural fibres and longer, fibre optic fibres. It’s ideal for highlighting and shading with a variety of face powders.
- Beachbound sheer frosted pale peach (glaze)
- Lazy day light dirty blue pink (lustre)
- Thrills rosy copper with gold pearl (frost)
- Funbathing mid-tone bronzed plum (cremesheen)
- Marine life multicolour pressed powder
MAC to the beach bronze body oil
- Glowing tan with multidimensional golden shimmer
- Easy lounger – light baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl
- Flurry of fun – -sheer sparkly peach
- Splashing – mid-tone blue pink with soft gold pearl
- Golden – Muted golden tan-beige with golden shimmer
- Refined- Golden finely spun golden with soft pearl finish
MAC to the beach cream bronzer
- Beach bronze – Golden glow with soft gold finish
- Weekend – Mid-tone deep orange brown with soft pink pearl
- Hipness – Intense coral with soft white pearl (frost)
- Get-away – Bronze mid-tone suntan (frost)
- Pink Rebel – Blue pink with gold pearl
- Sun Rush – Peachy bronze with gold pearl
- In the buff – Muted taupe avocado (cream)
- Scorcher – Creamy bright coral red (cream)
TIPS BY VIMI JOSHI, M•A•C SENIOR ARTIST – MIDDLE EAST & INDIA
- Apply generous amounts of mac fix + all over your body to create instant hydration. apply MAC beach bronze body oil all over the skin for a luxurious sun kissed glow.
- To achieve an instant healthy bronze glow to your skin, apply the beach cream bronzer. This lightweight ultra silky formula will leave a sheer, transparent veil of bronze colour onto your skin. Safe tanning in seconds!
If you happen to use these images, please link back to www.makeupandbeauty.com . Please don’t copy the text without permission.
49 thoughts on “MAC To the Beach Collection Launching in India”
Rosy Copper & Beachbound sheer Lipstick :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Rashmi…whats on ur list?
hahhahahah u guys making fun i got all the stuff now say ????
Today? you already got?
u call me otherwise i kill u here only on dot com
She bought..she bought…she boughts lots of stuff..
I think she’ll get the full collection only. 😀 😀
Can’t stop drooling at the collection. 😛
the packaging is sooo cute
you didn’t like the marine life multi coloured pressed powder? Actually that’s the only thing that I am going to pick (think so….) May be hipness blush….and sweet and punchy eye shadow… 😛
Rest other than the packaging , there is nothing I find “to die for” kinds…
The real report would come tomorrow. 😀 😀
you know I wouldnt feel like using that and running the brush over the sea-horse :laugh:
Sweet and punchy is a lovely shade but dont think I would wear such a color…
Waiting for ur visit tom 🙂
N BTW i hope u rem the review?? I am in no hurry though..
What review, HD. Don’t remember??:(
The mineralize skinfinish?
Oh will do it…. within a few days. Pakka. I rememeber that. 🙂
No hurry at all…take ur time
To the beach….here I come…I have been waiting for this collection since May… 😀
Have my list ready already… 😀
What’s on the list?? :rotfl:
I think shes Rashmi’s Sis when it comes to MAC…so shud be the entire collection….now I cant wait to meet Rajol and Rashmi 🙂
Hey girls…pls show us ur MAC collection….
aww hd why dont u call me sometime i would love to hear from u …
Ohh sure I will
HD/Rashmi, you girls are based in mumbai, right?
almost everything… 😀
except for the body oil…
Sure, Will try and share what I have…will try and categorize it 😛
Rajol, in that case you have no option but to share it with us. 😛 😛 😛
rajol u r soooooooooooooooo beautiful pls remove ur pic hmmmm m feeling kahan tha itna pyara chehra “chand chupa badal mein ” kind of
i cant see her pic 🙁
Clear cache and Cookies
:blush: 🙂 Thank you, Rashmi. Its a big compliment
it is certainly rajol …
Looks like a fun collection 🙂
What are Luster drops meant for?
Luster drops is used to give you that sheer sun kissed look on the cheeks… :blush:
I want the bag…nobody is giving it any love…I shall adopt it as my MAC baby :-*
I used to carry a similar one from levis. 😉
Me want luster drops. Me want body oil. Any idea how much they cost?
heu here r the prices –
luster drops – 1120/-
body oil – 1250/-
hope it helps
would let you know tomorrow. 🙂
As a total newbie convert may I ask how those models in the pic get the glowy/shiny look… not just on the cheeks. Their temples, chin, nose glow non-sweatily. Can it be the luster drops?
Could be . But in the first picture I see usage of cream bronze…
its bronzer-bronzer used with body foundation all the way baby!
Plus, artificial lighting positioned in the right position…and you GLOW!!!
Thanks a zillion! 🙂 🙂 🙂
me lusting for the lazy day lipstick…i hv set my eyes on it for a long time now…i am glad the beach collection is launching at last…………….yoo hoo…
I have Viva Glam Gaga, which is bluish pink. That’s why skipping this one.
good choice! 🙂
Sorry to ask an out of topic question..But where is Divija? Any idea? Long time since she updated her blog or even commented here..Hope everything is fine with her.