I think Maybelline Watershine Lipstick is discontinued at some parts of the world. Well! Why am I not surprised. I got Maybelline Watershine lipstick some 3 months back and here’s what I think about it.
Price : Rs 220 (Indian Rupees)
Shade I purchased : Mochaccino ( a light brown colour)
What is Maybelline Watershine Lipstick ?
It is a sheer lip color, which will give you just a hint of colour on your lips. It is somewhat similar to gloss just a little less shiny.
Why should you buy Maybelline Watershine Lipstick ?
- If you like just a hint of colour on your lips, this could be your take. It is more like a lip tint, just in lipstick form.
- It has a fresh cucumber kind of flavour. I find it quite refreshing and nice.
- It is quite moisturizing.
- It works great as a subtle gloss.
- It is inexpensive.
Why should you NOT buy Maybelline Watershine Lipstick ?
- The biggest drawback is that it has a poor staying power. I mean you apply this lipstick, you open your mouth to whisper sweet nothings in your hubby’s ears and it’s gone. Your lips would have nothing on them. I have no clue where it disappears but this lipstick has some magical powers. 😛 A complete fail for me.
- The packaging is quite outdated.
Sometimes when the pinks look well! too pink on me. :P, I apply this shade on top and it brings the perfect colour for my complexion. Mostly I pair this with my Revlon Matte lipstick and the two combined together create an excellent shade to suit my skin tone.
So waiting for Kites to release. I think Barbara Mori is gorgoeus. 🙂
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!