My Perfect MAC Blush Palette
Hi Everyone, 🙂
I use my MAC blushes literally every single day and I truely enjoy using them. Since I have a boatload of these blush pans, some of them keep coming back to my palette every now and then.
Here are the top 6 MAC blush picks that I would always repurchase and that work best for my NC 35 light to medium Indian skin tone.
1. MAC Harmony Blush: Have to have it for contouring.
2. MAC Melba Blush : It is my perfect peach blush. Excellent for day time and goes very well with all coral lip colors.
3. MAC Trace Gold Blush : It’s not a must have for everyone but I keep it in my palette always for highlighting. It’s a lovely golden shade… almost no hint of color. Does its job well.
4. MAC Fleur Power Blush : It is my favourite pinkish coral blush. Infact if I have to pick just one blush from MAC, it would be Fleur Power. I like it THAT much. It does not have any shimmer to it. Super pigmented. goes with pinks and corals.
5. MAC Style Blush : It is one of my favourite blush for evenings. It gives the right amount of glow and color to the cheeks. It also sort of warms up the face a bit, which is nice. 🙂
6. MAC Pink Swoon Blush : I love my cool toned makeup products. I feel they add that bit of freshness to my face. MAC Pink Swoon blush is one of my secret weapons for adding that hint of freshness to my face. In fact, sometimes I mix it with melba and it looks lovely. 🙂
All MAC Blushes Photos, Swatches
How to Apply Blush
MAC Sheertone Blush Pinch Me Review, Swatch
MAC Coppertone Blush Review, FOTD + An Introduction to MAC Blushes
MAC Blush Suggestion for NC 43 Skin Tone
Orange Blush vs Pink Blush by MAC Mickey Contractor