A little makeup on your eyes and lips does wonders for your face. I love beautiful lashes and envy people who have naturally long lashes! So thanks to the lengthening, volumizing mascaras, we can stop cribbing about it. So here is a review on one of my recently bought mascaras.
Price: €2.49 for 8 ml
What the company claims:
Get Ready! It’s showtime on your lashes!
Hip club opening in Williamsburg? Put your favorite black mini dress on and Show Time Volumizing Mascara for maximum impact!
It gives up to 8 times instant and extreme volume for your most dramatic eyes ever. There’s no drama in the price though. So get ready, because tonight is showtime!
• Dual Power Complex strengthens and thickens lashes
• Volume Matrix Technology immediately thickens lashes up to 13X
• High Control Brush separates and builds instant volume for a fabulous and all-out-drama look
• Flake-proof and smudge-proof for an all-night-long glamorous look
• Ophthalmologist tested
• Suitable for sensitive eyes and lens wearers
Panthenol and vitamin E for healthy-looking lashes
How to Apply
– Sweep mascara through the lashes from base to tips evenly.
– Build up your lashes with additional coats to reach the DRAMA LOOK you desire.
– Mascara can be removed EASILY with any eye makeup remover.
My Experience with NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara – Black:
I am not a mascara fan and it is not a must-have in my makeup kit, but lately I have been in love with them as they open up my eyes when I am in a rush. I have used Lakme eyeconic mascara for some time and then have used Max & More volumizing mascara. I loved the way it gave volume to my lashes. I never like using a product for long and I picked this up last week when I was on a mascara hunt.
The packaging is good and I liked the combination of black and gold. The brush is thin. I have used thick brushes and I was not sure of this one. But the first application astonished me. It picks up each and every hair and defines it. The product looks thick and you need to swipe to make sure that there is no residue left behind. It adds volume and lengthens the eyelashes but the claim of thickening the lashes to 13x is false. The product does a decent job and you can see the difference but not to a great noticeable one. You need to do a lot of swipes to build up the product to get that thickness but then the lashes look very fake, clumsy with a lot of product. The product does not leave clots on the lashes.
The biggest disadvantage is that the product is not waterproof but I have never experienced panda eyes. The product lasts long and does not irritate the eyes. So overall, this is good product for daily wear/office/parties etc.
Pros of NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara – Black:
• Decently priced.
• Adds satisfactory volume and lengthens the lashes.
• Does not leave residue clots on the lashes.
• Lasts long.
• Does not irritate the eyes.
• Easy to remove.
• Doesn’t flake off after a long wear.
Cons of NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara – Black:
• Not waterproof.
• The claim of 13x is false.
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Will I Repurchase NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara – Black?
Yes, I will buy from the same range, but the waterproof one to see how it works.
NYC Big Bold Mascara in Extra Black Review
NYC City Curls Curling Brush Mascara – Carbon Review
NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara Review
NYC Instant Lash Mascara Review
Milani Big & Bigger Lashes Maximum Volume Mascara Review
KleanColor Lash Bow-Tux Volumizing Mascara Review
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Review