NYX Lip Cream Antwerp Review, FOTD
I am doing an early review of these lip creams but guess I don’t want too much time to figure out that I love them so much.:D
Antwerp is slightly neonish coral pink colour. It looks quite bright in the tube but does not show as intense or neon on lips.
Price : $ 6 each
Purchased from www.cherryculture.com
What I like about NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream :
- Super duper long staying. On my lips they easily stay of good 5-6 hours. The colours keeps fading as the hours pass by but your lips would always have a hint of colour on lips even after having full meals. I also used the lip creams underneath a lip gloss and the staying power was around 3 hours.
- I love the fact that these are matte- no shine , no shimmer.
- The shade is great for every day wear.
- Glides on smoothly on lips and the applicator is quite nice.
- Is a little drying but not uncomfortably drying on lips. A lip balm underneath or on top would do a job.
- Quite pigmented and even buildable.
What I don’t like about NYX Lip Cream?
- It sort of goes streaky on lips so i have to dab the lip cream with my finger every time I apply it.
- Since these are matte, your lips have to been in good condition or else these lip creams would look pretty bad.
- I hate the sweet candy like smell but thankfully these are almost tasteless.
- Without a lip balm underneath, these tend to settle in the fine lines.
Overall, I love the smooth effect it gives on lips. Except the smell i love everything about these lip creams and would definitely purchase them in more shades. 🙂
If you like to apply lip gloss on top of lip cream- apply a lip cream, wait for a few seconds, let it dry and then apply your gloss. This would make your lip creams to last longer of your lips.
Have you used NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream? Please rate in the box below
Also read :
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp, Addis Ababa Photos, Swatches
NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Lipstick LALA Review
NYX Cosmetics Review
NYX Rouge Cream Blush Review – Natural
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk Review, Swatches
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic Review