According to company: CREATE LONG LASTING HOLD*: The finishing touch to hold the style in place and keep your hair looking healthy**. Once you’ve styled and dried your hair, spray on from approx. 30cm away. Do not use too much or spray too close as heaviness will spoil the look.
ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, ISOBUTANE, PROPANE, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PANTHENOL, PARFUM, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL
Price: 349INR for 200ml
My word on the Oriflame styling Hairspray:
A hair spray is used for purpose of either volumizing or to hold the hair style in place for a longer period of time. Hair sprays are generally categorized by their level of hold: flexible or firm. Their application can also be quite specific as there are finishing, volumizing and the more generic “styling” sprays.
Styling hair spray is similar to volumizing spray, except it doesn’t affect the volume of your hair. This type of spray can be used both during styling and afterwards to set it in place. And as this one is a Styling hair spray, I use it in a similar fashion both while curling my hair and after wards too set the style properly.
On the spray package, you can easily see a number highlighted like here it is 3. This depicts the level of Hold the spray provides 1 being the highest/strongest. So this is actually a flexible spray and will leave your hair looking and feeling natural, without any of the “crunchiness” that many people associate with hair spray. But if sprayed in a higher quantity then it will even provide for a firmer hold to your hair style. :haanji:
I had bought it around 3-4 months back on an offer and got it for around 270/- and had used it 3 times till date. I prefer the way it works to give a natural hold to my hair and my curled bangs stay put easily for 3-4 hours. The hair does not turn very stiff and they don’t break even if you comb your hair later without washing off the spray. It gets washed quite easily using your normal shampoo. I had not seen any damage caused to my hair after using this but have seen an extra shine in the hair for sure. :yes: :yes:
Pros of the Oriflame HairX Styling super style hairspray :
• Easy to use and spray.
• Right amount can lead to a hair style hold for 4 hours.
• It does give a natural hold to the hair without giving any animated look which I like.
• Has a nice fragrance attached which stays on the hair too for some time.
• Adds little bit shine to your hair.
• The quantity provided at the price is quite a lot.
• No irritation to the skin even on getting in touch with the spray.
• No damage done to my hair. They seem quite similar after using and washing off this styling spray.
• One can get it on a slashed price in an offer so decently priced.
Cons of the Oriflame HairX styling spray:
• It can lead to dryness of hair if not used on properly conditioned hair.
• Gives an average hold that can last for 3-4 hours only.
• People who want very firm or stiff hair styles can easily give this a pass.
Ratings: I would give it a 3.5/5 ratings as I cannot compare it with other available brands which may be doing a better job than this at a lesser price.
Recommend: If anyone is looking for adding a natural hold and shine to your hair on a daily basis or more frequently, then this is a nice mild product that can be tried.
Have you tried Oriflame HairX Styling Super Style Hairspray ? Please rate in the box below
ALos Read :
Oriflame Hair X Styling Extreme Volume Mousse Review
Matrix Biolage Smoothing Serum Review
Habibs Hair Serum Review
Loreal Professional TEC Liss Control Serum Review
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Livon Silky Potion Review
Wella Hair Loss System Professional Energy Serum Review