Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review
Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask: After becoming an Oriflame consultant the best thing I am gaining from my consultancy is various options to try different products from Oriflame brand without depending on any other person. Another benefit is that I get them at quite discounted price. In my last Oriflame haul, I bought many skin care products out of which one was Oriflame Oxygen boost face mask. With increasing number of vehicles and manufacturing units in cities like Bangalore – city pollution these days has hampered a lot in getting clearer skin, so such kind of products are really needed to rejuvenate and detoxify your skin from all the impurities it takes while you do your daily chores.
What Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask claims?
The product claims to have special oxygen boost formula with brown algae (even though the product is white in color) and works on detoxifying the skin. Apart from oxygenating and detoxifying the skin, it also works as a moisturizing mask which can work excellently in rejuvenating dull skin, especially for people living in city areas who have to face lots of skin related problems due to the pollution surrounding them.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene,Parfum, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate,Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Laminaria Digitata, Silica, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose,Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 42090, Ci 17200
How I use Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask ?
After cleansing my face of all the makeup, and washing it with mild face wash, I pat my face dry. I take almost a tablespoon of this mask and apply it all over the face. I leave it on my face for 10-15 minutes and then wipe it off with wet cotton.
What I like about Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask ?
- It has a creamy texture and doesn’t give a feeling of applying any mask.
- It comes with a nice fragrance and is extremely easy to apply and doesn’t make using it a messy affair. Using it is as simple as applying a cleansing lotion and then wiping it off after prescribed duration.
- I have certainly observed positive changes in my skin. My skin would feel softer and more radiant after each application.
- You might not feel any sensation on your face, but yesterday just for testing purpose, I applied it on my lips and I could feel a pleasant tingling sensation on it.My bf said that it might be reacting there, but I felt it quite pleasant and then felt my lips quite moisturized and softer. I need to try some more times to see if it can do any wonders there.
- It hasn’t broken out my skin, and has also worked in making my skin tone more even by reducing the darker tones at areas around my mouth.
- The best part of this mask is that it is suitable for all skin types. It has worked pretty well for my combination/oily skin so far. I hope it works for people with dry skin as well.
What I didn’t like about Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask ?
- Its lotion like texture might confuse you to take it as a cream lotion instead of a mask. I was myself confused the first time I used it. 😛
Price: Rs.490/- for 75 ml
I’ve really liked the product so far. Its been more than a month, since I’ve been using it. I apply this mask twice every week, and so far the results have been quite refreshing. I’ll definitely buy this product again, unless I find some other similar product that is easy to use and delivers what it promises.
Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*