READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Price : Rs 1,800
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
My Experience with Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume Spray :
If you remember my Sephora Haul, I picked up a texturizing spray from Perci and Reed. Later I noticed that the manufacturing date was from 2012. I went and exchanged it for the Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume Spray. I am so glad I did. Now I am obsessed with it. 😛
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- It is a light weight spray that give amazing volume and texture to your hair without making them crunchy.
- It is almost a dry spray. So your hair are instantly ready with a ton of volume and life to your hair.
- It contains Keratin, which is good for hair.
- It smells sort of citrusy. Not the best kind of citrus but it’s bearable.
- If you are a fan of messy hair and sort of like your hair a bit undone, you should totally give it a try. I personally don’t like ‘perfect’ hair. I like them a bit messy, a few strands going here and there and a lot of volume. ‘I work up like this’ kinda of effortless hair. 😛
- You can use it for curling your hair and your curls would hold a lot better.
- The effect of this spray stays pretty much until you wash your hair.
- Even if you don’t have very thick hair, this would make your hair look thick and big. It gives a lot of body to the hair.
- Comes in an easy to use spray bottle.
- It doe snot cause build up in hair.
Overall, I am soooo impressed with both Oscar Blandi products. I would keep repurchasing them and would give a few more from the range a try. 🙂
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- A con would be availability. Only available at Sephora.
- It is not alcohol free and there are loads of chemicals in this.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
This is just a random pic that I took the other day. All I did was blow dried my hair and then added the texturing spray. It gave an amazing lift, volume and texture to my hair. I LOVVVEE my big mess head. 😛
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Here’s a video showing you how to use the Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume spray.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protectant Spray Review
How To Make Hair Silky
Toni&Guy Heat Defence Spray, Hydra Texture Heat Protector Review
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Review
L’oreal Fresh Dust Dry Shampoo Review