WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Price : Rs 1,800
My Experience with Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume Spray :
If you remember my Sephora Haul, I picked up a texturizing spray from Perci and Reed. Later I noticed that the manufacturing date was from 2012. I went and exchanged it for the Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume Spray. I am so glad I did. Now I am obsessed with it. 😛
- It is a light weight spray that give amazing volume and texture to your hair without making them crunchy.
- It is almost a dry spray. So your hair are instantly ready with a ton of volume and life to your hair.
- It contains Keratin, which is good for hair.
- It smells sort of citrusy. Not the best kind of citrus but it’s bearable.
- If you are a fan of messy hair and sort of like your hair a bit undone, you should totally give it a try. I personally don’t like ‘perfect’ hair. I like them a bit messy, a few strands going here and there and a lot of volume. ‘I work up like this’ kinda of effortless hair. 😛
- You can use it for curling your hair and your curls would hold a lot better.
- The effect of this spray stays pretty much until you wash your hair.
- Even if you don’t have very thick hair, this would make your hair look thick and big. It gives a lot of body to the hair.
- Comes in an easy to use spray bottle.
- It doe snot cause build up in hair.
Overall, I am soooo impressed with both Oscar Blandi products. I would keep repurchasing them and would give a few more from the range a try. 🙂
- A con would be availability. Only available at Sephora.
- It is not alcohol free and there are loads of chemicals in this.
This is just a random pic that I took the other day. All I did was blow dried my hair and then added the texturing spray. It gave an amazing lift, volume and texture to my hair. I LOVVVEE my big mess head. 😛
Here’s a video showing you how to use the Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume spray.
Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protectant Spray Review
How To Make Hair Silky
Toni&Guy Heat Defence Spray, Hydra Texture Heat Protector Review
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Review
L’oreal Fresh Dust Dry Shampoo Review