Namaste to all my fellow IMBBians,
While browsing older posts on IMBB one day I realised that I have not reviewed something holy grail which I have been using since past so long. I was surprised, that something which I have loved so much and that too over past 6 months has not been reviewed by me, and I have not let you all know about it. I picked the bottle up and clicked pictures, used it one last time for the result of the product to stay fresh for me to have a very final and clear judgement about it and here I am writing about it to you all. The product is patanjali kesh kanti hair cleanser/shampoo.
Even though we have so many option out there but nothing can beat the purity factor concentrated in the herbal remedies.
About Patanjali kesh kanti hair cleanser:
Patanjali Kesh Kanti – Hair Cleaner 100 ml – Stops Hair fall and Greying of hair, Stops Baldness. Removes dandruff. Useful in dryness and roughness of hair. Prevents Roughness of hair. Prevents Hair fall and Dandruff, Improves Hair glow. Pure Herbal Shampoo, free of any side effects.
As from the list of ingredients and their actions on our hair we see it not only acts as a cleanser and moisture pump for our hair but also is loaded with antiseptic properties which are essential for Indian summers. Patanjali products have turned out quite well with me .be it their aloe Vera gel which I brought after reading Naina’s review here on IMBB. Or be it their toothpaste dant kanti which my complete family uses and enjoys.
There are a couple of more products by Patanjali which I have tried and still in the process of using and testing so that I can have a final verdict about them. Thereafter I would review them here.
My mum and I have been using this shampoo for over 6 months now and both of us have the same opinion about it. We are very much in sync about the fact it reduces frizz, adds shine and moisture to our hair and the price it comes at is the best part of it. At rs 65 and available at all patanjali stores this is one of the cheapest hair cleansers I have come across. It had to a little extent also helped in the hair fall problem I was experiencing the time I started using it. I would list more about Patanjali kesh kanti below:
Why buy Patanjali kesh kanti hair cleanser:
• At rs 65 for 200 mls this is one of the cheapest shampoos available in the bazaar.
• This truly does clean your hair in one go. Whatsoever hair type you are this will cleanse your completely of all the dirt and grime and give it a squeaky clean and not over dried or moisture stripped feeling
• I tend to skip my conditioner and go directly to my serum after using this shampoo as it covers most of the conditioners job.
• It is ayurvedic.
• The very fact that it is an Indian product manufactured by an Indian company makes me feel like going and getting this
• It’s got a lovely brown colour to it. Very ayurvedic to even look at.
• Somehow, most of the products from patanjali have been loved by me.
• The smell is very ayurvedic and very basic. Something like oranges and amla mixed and stirred together(yes I am actually holding the bottle to my nose right now and trying to figure out the smell)
• The hair is shinier after each use. Nothing dramatic like all the L’Oreal and kiehls’ out there would give us but a subtle shine which comes naturally to our hair.
• The packaging is good enough. The flip cap with the very tiny opening makes sure not one bit extra comes out of this cap.
• Just a coin size mixed with mater massaged into hair does it all.
Why not buy Patanjali kesh kanti hair cleanser:
• The availability can be a problem if you stay away from a patanjali store
• The fact that it does nothing super dramatic for my hair. Just regular good mild cleanser.
Rating of 4.5 on 5!
I will buy this over and over again as this is probably my 7th or 8th bottle. My whole family uses this.
Blessings to all
Baba Ramdev Aloe Vera Gel
Lush Trichomania Dry Hair Solid Shampoo
Patanjali Dant Kanti Dental Cream
Oil Skin Cleansers: How to Make Olive Oil Cleanser at Home
Avon Naturals Skin Care : Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask
Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser