Patanjali products have gained immense popularity over the past few years. Fierce and continuous advertising coupled with herbal formulations make Patanjali products popular among masses. Affordability and effectiveness are Patanjali brand’s unique selling points. There’s hardly anyone here who doesn’t stock up on the cult favorite Patanjali aloe vera gel. It’s a versatile product that can be used in multiple ways to beautify your hair and skin. Patanjali brand was established in 2006 by Baba Ramdev. Since then, this brand has grown exponentially and currently, it’s one of the most popular herbal brand in India. If you are looking for natural and herbal beauty, skincare, and hair care, you should try Patanjali products. To make your job easy, we bring to you 25 Best Patanjali products for Skin and Hair.
1. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel: Without any doubt, this is one of the best aloe vera gels in the Indian market. This gel has added vitamin E content. This cooling gel reduces inflammation, burns, redness, bumps, and zits. If you have to pick just one product from Patanjali this is it.
2. Patanjali Saundarya Kesar Chandan Aloe Vera Gel: This gel has a lightweight formula that feels non-sticky and non oily on the skin. It instantly cools the skin, keeps skin soft and smooth. It reduces sunburn and pimples. This gel has the goodness of sandalwood, saffron and aloe vera gel.
3. Patanjali Orange Aloe Vera Face Wash: This orange and aloe vera face wash is free of SLS and SLES. It makes skin soft, smooth, and refreshed and also adds a healthy glow to the skin.
4. Patanjali Almond Oil: This pure almond oil claims to strengthen, soften, and condition hair and thereby reducing hair loss. This oil has ingredients that help in hair growth. It also helps in treating hair loss. This oil also improves the texture and look of hair.
5. Patanjali Rose Water: This is another highly popular beauty offering from Patanjali products. This rose water can be used in multiple ways – in face packs, as a toner, cleanser, and face freshener. You can use this rose water in all your homemade and DIY face packs.
6. Patanjali Divya Kantilep: This face pack has a lot of skin-beneficial ingredients and with regular use, this pack improves the texture and appearance of skin.
7. Patanjali Anti-Wrinkle Cream: Patanjali Anti Wrinkle Cream helps to repair skin. It contains almond oil, wheat oil, fruit extracts, and essences of cucumber and aloe vera with a few more natural ingredients to hydrate and nourish mature skin and also protecting it from further damage. This cream also helps to improve complexion.
8. Patanjali Sunscreen: This sunscreen protects the skin from harmful sun rays, and makes skin fresh, smooth and beautiful. It has SPF 30 protection factor.
9. Patanjali Tejus Tailam: This is a multi-purpose oil that can be used on hair and skin. Patanjali Tejus Tailum as a herbal body lotion that protects form dryness and body soreness. It’s a mixture of nine oils, including almond, olive, walnut, sunflower, sesame, groundnut, mustard, soyabean, and castor oil.
10. Patanjali Beauty Cream: This beauty cream has an impressive list of ingredients that provides moisturization to the skin. This cream also makes skin soft and smooth.
11. Patanjali Body Ubtan: This is a natural ubtan with a lot of herbal ingredients like red lentils, rice, almond, turmeric, black gram that rejuvenates skin and adds glow to the whole skin.
12. Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil: This is 100% natural coconut oil, free of mineral oil that can be used both on skin and hair to add shine and smoothness.
13. Patanjali Saundarya Multani Mitti Face Scrub: This face scrub has the goodness of multani mitti, herbal ingredients, vitamins and natural scrubbing beads. This scrub gently remove blackheads, grime, and dead skin cells, making skin soft and smooth.
14. Patanjali Neem-Aloe Vera Face Pack: This face pack has ingredients like Neem, aloe vera, Cucumber, Fuller’s earth along with some parabens (preservatives). This face pack cleanses skin, prevents zits, and controls oil secretion.
15. Patanjali Amla Hair Oil: This is a 100% amla oil with a strong amla fragrance that helps in strengthening hair.
16. Patanjali Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream: This moisturizing cream that contains the goodness of aloe vera makes skin soft and nourished. It is also not greasy and gets absorbed into the skin fast.
17. Patanjali Saundarya Coco Body Butter Cream: This coco body butter prevetns moisture loss. It’s a non-greasy cream with fruit essentials that nourish and protect the skin, making it soft and smooth.
18. Patanjali Anti-Ageing Cream: This anti-ageing cream keeps wrinkle away with its rich oils and makes complexion brighter and more youthful. This cream is a bit expensive, costs INR 300, but it’s rich in skin-benefit ingredients.
19. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil: This hair oil has a lot of natural ingredients like brahmi, amla, bhringraj, aloe vera, giloy, coconut oil, and sesame oil. It controls dandruff, provides nourishment to the scalp, and controls hair fall to a good extent. This hair oil is free of mineral oil, so that’s an added bonus too.
20. Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm: Available at just INR 25, this lip balm has a lovely smell and keeps lips soft and smooth.
21. Patanjali Herbal Kajal: This kajal is completely safe, good for even sensitive eyes. It has a special combination of herbs, vegetable oils, and waxes. It is a deep black kajal with a good staying power.
22. Patanjali Damage Control Hair Conditioner: This conditioner from Patanjali controls frizz to an extent, makes hair smooth without making it greasy.
23. Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion: This is an affordable, body lotion, containing ayurvedic ingredients. This body lotion makes skin soft, smooth and healthy. It is a body lotion that is perfect for summers.
24. Patajali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein: This hair product has a lot of natural ingredients that makes hair healthy and shiny.
25. Patanjali Activated Charcoal Facial Foam: This facial foam is good for oily to normal skin. It has the goodness of aloe vera, neem, and haldi which gently cleans and nourishes the skin without causing any dryness.