How will you describe beauty?
Ask this question to any beautiful women in the world and 99% the answer would be, “Beauty is skin deep, you have to be beautiful inside to look gorgeous from outside.”
Yeah right!… Aaaggghhh…. Why cant they just tell the truth we all know. Problems are skin deep beauty isn’t, it has and will always be on your face.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
The list of skin problems seems endless to me wrinkles, acne, dark circles, uneven skin tone and blah blah blah…
Skin pigmentation or uneven skin tone as it is normally called is caused due to the increased production of melanin in our skin. Although it does not pose any threat to our physical health yet the mental health of some people suffering from it may get affected.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Causes of Skin Pigmentation:
Both external factors and internal factors contribute to the cause of uneven skin tone.
External factors include:
• Sun exposure
• Laser skin treatments
• Skin whitening creams
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Some medications
• Birth control pills
• Moles and warts
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
To have pigmentation anywhere on the body is sad but it becomes most unattractive when it is visible on face. From a distance pigmentation around mouth and chin gives an appearance of beard on a face of women.
Skin pigmentation at an early stage can be cured by following some home remedies but for severe cases of pigmentation cosmetic treatments prove beneficial.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
•Chemical Peel: As the name suggest this procedure requires a chemical solution to remove the upper layer of the skin through gentle exfoliation which in turn improve the texture and appearance of the skin.
• Laser treatment: In this treatment the damaged skin is removed layer by layer using a carbondioxide laser resulting in lesser problems with hypopigmentation i.e. lightening of the skin. It is also called as laser peel or laser vaporization.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Some natural remedies:
• Boil some cumin seeds in water and wash your face with it afterwards. It is a great remedy for getting rid of pigmentation and even dark circles.
• Grind guava and banana together and apply the paste on face for sometime and then wash face with cold water.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
• Soak lentil dal in water and then while grinding it add milk. Apply this paste to remove pigmentation.
• Allow orange peels to dry in shade for some days and then make there paste by grinding them with water. Apply this paste on face for 15 minutes and then wash face with cold water.
• Apply lemon juice on your face daily. Wait for 10 minutes and then wash your face with cold water. Avoid overdoing as it may dry out the skin.
• Cucumber juice when applied on face helps to remove pigmentation marks and pimples.
• Mix radish juice and curd. Apply it on face to get rid of pimples, acne and pigmentation marks.
To save yourself from the problem of pigmentation always remember to:
• Use a sunscreen before going out.
• Use a primer before applying makeup as certain cosmetic products also lead to pigmentation.
• Use a good foundation and concealer.
Image source: 1, 2, 3