Pure Passion Vanilla Shower Gel: Review
The name is really enticing. The “pure passion” and the “vanilla” essence make it an attractive buy, especially for those who enjoy vanilla essence bath set. The Pure Passion Vanilla Shower Gel is part of the Pure Passion Vanilla Bath and Body Gift Set that comes with seven different products.
These products are
1. Pure Passion Vanilla Shower Gel 3.4 fl. oz. – 100 ml
2. Pure Passion Vanilla Body Lotion 3.4 fl. oz. – 100 ml
3. 1 Loofah Sponge,
4. 1 EVA Sponge
5. 1 Wooden Hair Comb
6. 1 Wooden Hair Brush
7. 1 Pumice Nail Brush
All contained in a 9 ½ x 9 ½ inches wooden basket.
This is how the product looks like:
Though these products are available online, I could gather no information on the company from the internet. All I could fathom is that Pure Passion is known for its bath and body sets that come in a variety of other essences as well, like Lavender.
About the Product:
Quantity: 100 ml or 3.4 Fl.Oz
Price: The entire set is available online at $35.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, Parfum, Tetra Sodium ETDA, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric acid, and certain colorants.
Caution: Use only as directed. Also contact with eyes should be avoided. However, if irritation still persists, you have to consult a physician and discontinue using the product.
Also points to notice are that the product has not been tested on animals.
My Take on the Product:
In my opinion, the exotic names fail to do much work. The “Pure Passion” lacks that passion, that extra something that makes you instantly like something. The vanilla essence is also very mild. It works well for me because I am not much of a vanilla person, but if you are, you will be highly disappointed. The texture of the shower gel is good, however. It is neither very viscous nor very runny. The consistency is good to form a lather.
Pros of the Pure Passion Vanilla Shower Gel
1. The shower gel works okay if you are using it during summers
2. The consistency of the shower gel is good.
3. You do not need much of the shower gel to form a good lather.
4. The transparent bottle makes it easier for you see how much has been used.
5. It is not very expensive
6. It comes as a gift set at a reasonable price.
Cons of the Pure Passion Vanilla Shower Gel
1. The vanilla essence is very mild. Will work for you only if you are not a fan of the vanilla essence. A complete failure for those who buy it just for the vanilla flavor.
2. The bottle has a very wide mouth. It is very risky because you might end up wasting a lot of your shower gel.
3. The company has no proper site where we can check out or know more about their products
4. The excitement that the name “Pure Passion” evokes fails to live up to its expectations.
My Rating of the Product: 3.25/5
Will I buy it again? In the first place, I did not buy this. It was a gift. And secondly, I do not think I will buy the shower gel again. Anyway I do not like vanilla essence. But it can be a good gift in its entire 7 piece set.
Hope you IMBB readers like it,