Hiya Girlies, Hope you all are doing good… 🙂
For anyone who has ever used (or sold :p ) Avon products would agree that The Little Black dress range from Avon is one of its most sought after range. It includes:
WHAT THE COMPNANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Surrender to the luxury of Little Black Dress moisturising bath & shower gel.
• Feel gently cleansed & softly scented with this sophisticated floriental fragrance.
• To relax your senses and give your bath a spa-like feel!
• A timeless classic of sparkling honey suckle, jasmine, gardenia, sandalwood and cashmere musk.
PRICE- INR 200
QUANTITY- 100 ML
KEY INGREDIENTS- SLES, CAPB, Lauryl Polyglycoside.
The shower gel comes in a plastic (see through) light weight tube with a black cap. I find the packaging way too simple and nothing I can call fancy.
The shower gel is slightly amber coloured even though it appears clear gel like in the swatch.. You can check the first picture for the exact colour.
MY TAKE ON THE SHOWER GEL
I had purchased this shower gel around last year keeping in mind travel purposes and not really for everyday usage.
The shower gel has the same amazing woody+musky+oriental+slightly floral fragrance that the perfume and body spray have. If you are someone who likes LBD fragrance, you would surely like the fragrance of the shower gel too.
I take this shower gel on a loofah and it lathers up averagely, leaves my skin decently soft (but not amazingly soft). The main attraction about the shower gel has to be its fragrance alone and not its deep cleaning/hydrating properties. I cannot consider it as luxurious as my body shop or h2o shower gels but yes, it does a pretty decent job.
Also, I like that the shower gel tube is small 100 ML sized, which makes it apt for carrying/ travelling. I carried this shower gel to Mumbai last month when I was there for a vacation and finished almost 1/2 of it within 1 week. 🙂 .
Overall, I liked the shower gel and would consider repurchasing too (or I can also try to re fill the current tube with an injection :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :vampire: :vampire: :vampire: :vampire: :vampire: :vampire: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: )
Summing its pros and cons
• Has the same amazing woody/musky/floriental frangrance like that of little black dress perfume and body spray. Also the fragrance stays on the body for good time
• Makes skin decently soft and clean
• Easy to carry/ good for use while travelling small sized tube packaging.
• Doesn’t mention complete list of ingredients
• Way too simple packaging. At least a flip cap would have been better.
• Available via Avon agents only
• At INR 200, it’s a little expensive for the 100 mL quantity.
IMBB RATING- 2.85 /5
Have you used Avon Little Black Dress Shower Gel ? Please rate in the box below
Avon Red Rose & Peach Body Wash
Avon Naturals Cucumber and Melon Liquid Hand Soap
Avon Naturals Violet & Lychee Body Wash
Avon Naturals Skin Care : Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask
Avon Naturals Lip Balm Strawberry, Aloe & Cherry
Palmolive Absolute Relax Body Wash
Fiama Di Wills Body Wash Clear Springs
Avon Naturals Cucumber & Melon Shower Gel