WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I am sure that we all have experienced dry and rough hands after doing certain household activities while exposing our hands to detergents, soaps and cleaning stuffs. I usually never felt the need of having the hand cream which soothes my hand as I prefer petroleum jelly for the same. I purchased it just because I love Sebamed products as I am already using its baby care range for my little one and its products are amazingly effective..
• Moisturizing oil-in-water care balm for fatigued hands and nails.
• Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle.
• With the pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin.
• Without colour additives.
• Clinical study demonstrates increased moisture making the skin perceptibly smooth and supple.
• Effective moisturizers make the hands soft and enhance their appearance.
• Bisabolol and Panthenol calm and prevent skin irritation.
• Allantoin regenerates and soothes rough, chapped hands.
• Restores the elasticity of the nails, making them less prone to breakage.
• Absorbed quickly and completely, without greasy residues.
It comes in white carton with all the details over it . Inside the carton contain white squeeze tube with flap cover over it . The overall packaging is simple and travel friendly as there is no spillage of product even if the tube is pressed accidently
It has a white gel cream texture which is very opaque and light. The balm is runny when poured on the hands. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly and leaves the skin soft and supple.
Price: QAR 25 for 75 ml.
Shelf Life: 12 Months.
My Experience with Sebamed Glowing Hand and Nail Balm:
I experienced some good changes in my hands as the skin over my hands tends to get scaly due to dryness or due to over exposure to soaps and detergents. I apply the Sebamed balm whenever I wash my hands. I haven’t seen any noticeable change in my nails but my hands are soften after the application. It has a mild Jasmine flower like smell which lingers on after application (not overpowering).
It gives a soothing cooling effect immediately after application. It feels as if I have sprayed cold water onto my hands which I really like especially in the hot weather as it feels refreshing. The creamy gel type texture gets quickly absorbed into the skin and disappears leaving the hands soft and supple. Also it does not give a greasy or glossy finish.
Pros of Sebamed Glowing Hand and Nail Balm:
• Very hydrating and makes hands soft and supple.
• Travel friendly packaging.
• Cures the scales or lines due to dryness.
• Gets quickly absorbed by skin.
• Very light and smooth consistency , a little amount goes a long way.
• Very pleasant floral scent.
• Perfect for everyday use.
• Dermatologically tested.
• Gives a cooling effect immediately after application.
Cons of Sebamed Glowing Hand and Nail Balm:
• Availability in India (I am not sure as I haven’t seen this particular product).
IMBB Rating: 5/5
Would I Repurchase or Recommend Sebamed Glowing Hand and Nail Balm?
Yes, it is a good everyday product to maintain the pH of hands and nails simultaneously softening the hands.
Definitely, it is recommended to beauties of all skin type get as soft and wrinkle free hands as desired.
This cream targets the signs of ageing visible in your hands too. It is better to take care of hand by proper hydration to avoid any regrets later.
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
Sebamed Deep Cleansing Facial Toner
Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel
Sebamed Anti-Ageing Hautstraffende Lotion with Q10
Sebamed Olive Face and Body Wash
Avon Naturals Lip Balm Strawberry, Aloe & Cherry
Lotus Herbals Lip Balm – Strawberry
Jovees Lip Balm
Labello Star Fruits Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm
Biotique Bio Fruit Lightening Lip Balm