WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash(almond shower and cream) and Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser(with silk protein and cashmere extract)
I am here reviewing two equally good products that caught my attention off late. I am one of those lazy girls who may buy thousands of body moisturisers but will easily skip the step to apply them all over post bath. Post bath is the best time to lock in the moisture in the skin with body lotions. For all of those who agree, read on.
Ever heard of an in shower moisturiser where we lazy people can skip the step of moisturising post bath. This is kinda of a rinse off moisturiser, you can say something like conditioner for our hair. Even better, I found a great body wash by shahnaz hussain which is extremely moisturising. So pick up either or both for one step moisturised skin post bath.
Shahnaz Hussain softening skin wash (almond shower and cream)
Price Rs 300 for 200 ml
What the pack says:
Shahnaz hussain softening skin wash contains special combination of mild cleansers with extracts of almond and turmeric to leave the skin soft supple and moisturised. The formulation lifts the impurities gently without disturbing the normal oil moisture balance. Ensures general skin cleanliness and personal hygiene.
Method of use:
- Apply on face and body working up a gentle lather. Wash off with plenty of plain water.
Key ingredients: rose distillate, aloe vera juice and almond oil
How I use it:
- I use it as shower cream instead of soap
- Use it basically as a cleansing body wash
- I use it with a loofah or bath sponge
- I use two one rupee coin size amount
- I skip using it on the face although it’s good enough to be used on the face
What I like about Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash:
- It leaves skin very soft
- It is a great alternate to any body wash
- It has a fresh soapy herbal smell
- It has a shampoo like consistency
- It’s exactly like a pink shampoo
- It definitely has oil as an ingredient because u can feel the smoothness on the skin once u rinse it off
- Has a mild lather to it
- Does clean the skin as well while moisturising
- Soft and creamy texture
- You may not need a moisturiser post bath in case u have normal skin
- Suitable for all skin types safely
Will buy again
Have you used Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash? Please rate in the Box below:
[starratingmulti id=3 tpl=12]
Oriflame silk and cashmere in shower moisturiser(with silk proteins and cashmere extract)
Price Rs 249 for 150 ml
Aqua, caprylic triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, glycerine, dicaprylyl carbonate, coco glycoside, dimethicone, ceteareth 20, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, polyquaternium 67, parfum, urea, methylparaben, cirtic acid, hydrolysed keratin, castor oil, silk amino acids, sodium chloride
How I use it :
- I use it as a last step in the shower
- We do need a body wash prior to this.
Instructions say that you need to slather it on all over body, wait for two minutes and rinse off. I prefer to massage it into the skin while I wait for it to work. Do not use on face. It does not lather.
What I like about Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser:
- It’s just like a conditioner for the skin
- Like the fact that it’s a rinse off moisturiser.
- Like the fact that we can skip moisturiser post bath.
- It leaves skin soft.
- It has a soft and cream texture.
- It’s suitable for normal and dry skin.
- It’s exactly like hair conditioner in function and usage.
- They mention all chemicals used clearly.
- I like that keratin , silk amino acids part of the ingredients.
- We always tend to condition hair anyways, so use this product while in shower for your skin while the hair conditioner works on your hair. 🙂
- I end up using a terribly large amount.
- It may not be suitable for oily skin types.
- I would rather buy body lotion for the same amount as I know I will need lesser body lotion than the amount of in shower moisturiser I use.
- The long chemical ingredient list turns me off . 🙁
- I may not buy it again(was curious initially).
Rating :star: :star::star: + 0.5
Both are comparably good products but if you want smooth skin only with a shower cream go for Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash. Although if you want to indulge and use a conditioner for ur skin separately as well, go for Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser . Also go for Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser if you are curious to use an in shower moisturiser like me 😛 both will leave normal skin soft post bath. making you skip body moisturisation when in hurry.