By Kajol Dave
Hey guys, I am back with yet another beauty hack sort of article. We all admire how gorgeous and glamorous our Hindi film actresses look. In the past, I was working for a well-known Bollywood magazine (Sorry for flaunting :P) and I have been to several photoshoots. I believe that with the power of make-up, you can look even more stylish than what our actresses look.
1. Invest in good skin care: Like we all know that actresses wear tons of makeup every day. Trust me, like tons of makeup. They wear CC/BB creams whilst travelling too. And because of constantly applying too many products, they always invest in skincare. If you do not want to apply too many chemicals then try organic products else you can follow some homemade packs and masks to pamper your skin every week. I would say that VidyaBalan has amazing skin without makeup and she loves skin care products.
2. Primer is a must: We all usually do moisturize our face but before applying makeup, use a primer always. If you have large pores then buy something that hides your pores well so that your skin looks flawless. You will find amazing primers out in the market for several different reasons. So BUY them! Actresses always put on primers before glamming up.
3. Foundation is your next step: Do you have an all-time favourite foundation? Is yes, then make sure you always have it in stock with you. Applying makeup is not going to damage your skin until and unless you take care of it. One more thing, if you have dark spots or patches, then cover them before you apply the primer with an orange corrector. You can also use a good pigmented orange-light red lipstick to cover up the dark patches (If you do not have a corrector). Also, pick a foundation that matches your skin tone the best.
4. Perfect the smoky eyes: I believe that smoky eyes look the most glamourous. Whether you use matte shadows, metallic ones or glittering ones, the smoky eye look always adds so much to the glamour quotient in the looks. If you notice well then you will see Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor always sporting a loud smoky look else a simple one.
5. Red lipstick is everything: If you have been a fan of Kareena Kapoor, you know how much she loves her red nails and red lips! Even when it comes to Priyanka Chopra, she always wears red or maroon lip colours. While these two ladies stick to their favourite reds, DeepikaPadukone opts for a red with an orange undertone. So basically, red lipstick is a must have for your glamourous look!
6. Do thy eyebrows: Kareena Kapoor doesn’t have the best eyebrows in the world but somehow I really like how natural and thick her brows look all the time.In an old interview that I had read of hers, she had stated that she usually pucks them and shapes them well to achieve a fuller look. So put that in your glamour makeup notes right now!
7. Blush and highlight your beauty: Till where I have noticed, I can surely say that contouring is at a minimal stage in Bollywood and so is the bronzer. Go light with the contour and instead opt for a blush. Add some colours to your cheeks and make them dewy with a highlighter to complete your glamorous Bollywood avatar!
I hope these tips were helpful and you enjoyed reading this article.
Makeup Products That Would Make You Look Like A Bollywood Star
Bollywood Actresses Who Have Had Dramatic Weight Loss
10 Bollywood Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Top 10 Bollywood and Hollywood Plastic Surgery Disasters
Bollywood Celebs with Flawless Skin
Bollywood Actresses Who Don’t Look Their Age
Bollywood Stars Travel Style
Bollywood Actresses on Their Wedding Day
Bollywood Actresses Who Do Not Look That Great Without Makeup