Tangled hair is a common problem faced by many women who have long, dry, curly, chemically treated hair.
Not only dry, frizzy hair are extremely unattractive to look at they are super unmanageable as well. In an attempt to get lustrous, glossy locks people load their hair with countless number of products, which results in further tangled, dry and lifeless hair.
Tips to treat and prevent tangles:
Mentioned below are few tried and tested tips that may help you in getting rid of that ugly tangled mess over your head.
• Take a wide-tooth comb and detangle your hair under the shower head. Applying a detangling hair conditioner always helps.
• If your hair is already dry and tangled then take a tiny drop of the silicone-based hair smoother and apply it to your hair. Then gently detangle with a wide-tooth comb section by section. Always remove tangles section by section. You can try using a bit of mineral, olive or jojoba oil in case you don’t have any hair-smoother handy.
• If your hair is tangly due to hair sprays or other styling products, wet your hair first and detangle under the shower head.
• Condition your hair with a mixture of coconut oil and egg at least once a weak. Apply this mixture half an hour before washing the hairs.
• Combing is important; comb your hairs gently every day. Try to detangle your hair with your fingers first and then use a comb.
• Keep your hair clean and well moisturized. Dirty and dry hair is more prone to tangles.
What do you do to keep your hair beautiful and manageable?
Image source: 1
Hair Care 1: Structure of Hair
Hair Care 2: Shampoo and Conditioner
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Hair Serum: All about Hair Serums
8 Tips to Cure Split Ends
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
12 Tips to Treat Dry Hair