WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Street wear FX Eye Shadows- Swatches and Review
While going through the counters of my club shop.. I stumbled upon something I was not expecting to see I’m talking about tiny pans of eye shadows..
I have newly developed an interest in makeup thanks to IMBB, 🙂 so when I spotted these cute babies I couldn’t help but pick them up!
[I’m cheap. My father has to pay the club shop bills and I take advantage.:( ]
So anyway..(since I dint have to part with my pocket money) I picked them up in 3 shades..
I remember seeing these Street Wear eye shadows 5-6 years back for somewhere around INR 50. I figured they wont be very expensive..
These are priced a little weirdly.. I’m saying this because 2 out of 3 are available for Rs 99 and one for Rs 89 all for 1.1g pans.
These come in these really cute swivel cases. 🙂
The first one is called Bombshell
This is a true bronze with some shimmer. This is the most pigmented out of the 3. (1NR 99)
The second one is called OH MY! (INR 89)
This one is a jazzy grey-silver colour.
Its very very glittery!
The third one is called CUTEY PETUTTI (INR 99)
This is pink coloured glitter!
All of them together-
After half an hour,
These are cream based shadows.. and their texture is pretty decent.
- Very cute packaging (swivel, and stack one on top of the other).
- Apparently, these come in more shades but these are all I saw…
- Decently priced.
- Easy to blend- very soft.
- The colour pay off is zero, except for the bronze.
- It is glitter in different colours.
- Its spreads around everywhere!!
- The “cute packaging” gets loose.. I don’t like the thought of them dangling around uncovered.
- It creases like crazy!
- They should’ve launched more colours in India. I would have definitely bought an apple green colour I heard so much about. 🙁
- They shouldn’t have increased the price almost 2x when their quality was not worked upon.
- Terrible staying power. You can create *2 minute* hot looks! What is the point?
- Of what I hear they are not made anymore. (so what are we getting here?! :|)
My rating- :-* :-*:-*
Will I recommend this to anyone? Wilbur Swaami.
Will I ever buy this again? No. but if I find the apple green.. I will!!
I have heard really good reviews about this product and honestly, it comes cheap so compromising on some aspects is obvious.. but I expected more and think it is overrated.