Skin Tone: Medium fair, warm undertones
Eye Color: Black
Today, I am going to review Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad in the shade “13 Paparazzi”. Read on to know more about this beautiful eye shadow quad.
Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads. With a range of 17 high-performing mattes and extra-creamy metallics, these super-pigmented shades are infinitely smooth and incredibly easy to blend. Snap up these jaw-dropping hues in 18 captivating quads that come with a dual-ended sponge applicator. But wait, did we bring up its uber-chic packaging yet? This gorgeous tray of colours is built to dethrone the current pride of your vanity display. Talk about eye candy!
Pose for Paparazzi with a head-turning heavy metal look that’s made of champagne gold, bright gold, metallic smokey teal and stunning copper.
Price and Quantity:
INR 699 for 5g
My Experience with Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad 13 Paparazzi:
The eye shadow palette comes in a black colored cardboard cover with brand’s tagline printed on its top. It actual palette is bright orange and pink in color with mosaic prints on it. The shade name is mentioned on the top left corner of the palette. The actual palette is also made up of strong cardboard with a nice magnetic closure.
Each palette contains four eye shadows and a small foam applicator. There is no mirror provided with the packaging. Overall, the packaging is nice and travel-friendly.
The names of each shade are not mentioned on the packaging. So, I have taken the reference from their website where the names of every individual shade is mentioned in the product description. Now, let’s discuss each of these shades one by one.
1. Champagne Gold: It is the first shade in this palette. This is a beautiful champagne gold color. It is loaded with lots of shimmers. These shimmers are finely milled and do not look chunky. This is a pretty highlight shade. It is great for highlighting the inner corner or the brow bone. It has amazing pigmentation and the color is easily buildable with a 1-2 swipes.
2. Bright Gold: The second shade in the palette is called Bright Gold. It is a pretty gold colour as its name suggests. This is a lovely lid color. It can be used in multiple ways to create beautiful eye makeup looks. This is also a shimmery variant but it is subtle and does not look OTT. It is decently pigmented and two swipes are good enough to build up the color on the eyes.
3. Stunning Copper: This is third shade in the palette in the bottom row. It is a metallic copper eye shadow as its name suggests. It is loaded with finely milled shimmers, which gives it a beautiful metallic finish. This shade is also good in pigmentation. The color pops up easily with a few swipes.
4. Metallic Smokey Teal: It is a beautiful true teal green color with a lovely metallic finish. This is my favorite shade from this palette. The pigmentation of this shade is amazing and it builds up nicely on the eyes. I love the metallic finish of this eye shadow.
The shades in this palette are good for creating both subtle or heavy eye makeup looks. This palette is itself enough for creating festive or party looks. This is my favorite palette amongst the three I have hoarded.
The colors in this palette are bright and bold. The texture of these eye shadows is lovely. These are super soft, smooth and kind of creamy. This creaminess prevents any fallout since shimmery shades have the tendency to fall out easily. There is not much fall out while applying the color. All the shades are soft and easily blendable. It glides like a dream on the eyes without causing any tugging or pulling. Though, these eye shadows are in powder form, the formula in non chalky and there is no major fall out issues. They almost feel very silky smooth while applying and blending. They blend seamlessly without much effort.
The pigmentation is also great. All the shades impart nice opaque color to the eyes. There are no creasing issues with these eye shadows. The shimmers in the eye shadow are not chunky and do not budge around the eye area. The eye shadow lasted on my eyes for a good 6-7 hours on my oily eyelids with an eye primer underneath.
Pros of Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad 13 Paparazzi:
- Good packaging.
- Beautiful shades.
- Shimmery variants.
- Good pigmentation.
- Color is easily buildable.
- Smooth texture.
- Glides like a dream.
- Easy to blend.
- Blends seamlessly.
- No major fallout issues.
- Lasts pretty long.
- Easy to remove.
Cons of Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad 13 Paparazzi:
- None for me.
IMBB Rating: 5/5
Will I Recommend/Repurchase Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad 13 Paparazzi?
Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad 07 Applause
Sugar Cosmetics Blend the Rules Eyeshadow Quad 02 Believe
Sugar Cosmetics Blend the Rules Eyeshadow Quad 04 Chandelier
Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette 01 Vogue, 02 FireWork
Rose Gold Sugar Blend the Rules Eyeshadow Palette Firework Makeup look
Sugar Cosmetics It’s A-Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick 07 Twilight Rose
Sugar Cosmetics It’s A-Pout Time Lipsticks
Sugar Cosmetics That ’70s Red It’s A-Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick
Faces Go Chic Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate
Jordana Eyeshadow Quad Golden Era
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad- Wine Pink
L’Oreal Color Riche Ombre Eyeshadow Quad – Beige Trench
Deborah Milano Eyeshadow Quad All Black
Colorbar Touch and Blush-Paparazzi Bronze
colorbar blush paparazzi bronze