WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi Everyone, 🙂
I got this Rule The World Box from Sugar Cosmetics. I have tried their eye kohl before and still use it. So I was looking forward to trying out their lip crayons. Honestly, I never expected myself to fell so heads over heels in love with these. The texture is top class. I have tried all of them. My top favourites are the red and the n*de one. They are perfection in my book. 🙂
Price : Rs 799/-
Available at sugarcosmetics.com
There are 4 shades in the range :
- 01 Scarlett O’Hara : A stunning statement red lipstick. It’s a bright tomato red color. Would work for all skin tones.
- 02 Mary Poppins : A cool toned fuchsia. This may not work for all skin tones but if you like a statement pink lipstick, it could be your pick.
- 03 Poison Ivy : A gorgeous deep wine color. Perfect for medium to dusky skin tones and an absolutely great winter color.
- 04 Holly Golightly : A pretty earthy rose lipstick. For a lot of people it would be my lips but better. I am absolutely obsessed with this one.
- Gorgeously matte. They have a lovely powdery matte finish to them that makes your lips look smoother.
- Are creamy and glide on easily on lips.
- Super pigmented. Two swipes and you get a full on opaque coverage. you could also pat these on lips and use as a stain.
- They feel almost nothing on lips. You apply these and you almost forget that you have anything on your lips.
- Stay on for atleast 4-5 hours and the stain stays until you remove the lipstick with a makeup remover.
- Transfer very little.
- These build up very nicely. Infact I always go thrice or 4 times to make them looks super bright. Plus they are so creamy, I forget when to stop. 😛
- Are not hydrating but I did not find them to be drying or uncomfortable on lips.
- Do not accentuate fine lines of lips. But by rule, always use matte lipsticks on well exfoliated lips or they’d catch every single flaw.
- Survive the full meals easily without the need for touchups afterwards.
- I like that these are sharpenable pencils and the sharpener comes along with. But for some it may be a con because sharpening leads to product wastage. I don’t mind it because I like working with a fresh tip every time.
- Love the simple clean design and the fact that the tips are coloured. So they are easy to store and locate.
- Do not have any smell or taste to them.
- I also like that there are fun names to these lipsticks.
- The brighter shades of the lipsticks smudge especially after you eat a full meal. So you definitley need a lip liner underneath to keep the lipstick in place.
Overall, I am so so obsessed with these lipstick crayons. I have sharpened the red lipstick twice and n*de on thrice already. 😛 Highly recommend it these if you are a matte lipstick lover. 😀
Holly Golightly 04 Scarlett O’Hara 01
Mary Poppins 02
The box also included an eye kohl and a liquid eyeliner.
Black velvet Eye Pencil : Review HERE Eye Told You Waterproof Eyeliner
Best Lip Crayons To Choose From
Faces Obsession Ultime Pro Starry Matte Lip Crayon Review
Sonia Kashuk Spicy Nude Velvety Matte Lip Crayon Review
Bite Beauty Tatin Matte Crème Lip Crayon Review
Chambor Extreme Matte Long Wear Lip Color – Blazing Orange
Inglot Matte Collection AMC Lip Pencil No 12 Review