MAC lipsticks are quite popular because they come in amazing shade range, from pinks to browns to neutrals to everything in between and in different textures and finishes. Mac comes in a variety of finishes like matte, satin, amplified, frost to name a few. In this post, we would list down 12 popular brown lipsticks from MAC.
1. MAC Honeylove: A pinkish-n*de lipstick in matte texture with an opaque finish. It has a staying power of 4 to 5 hours and works best with smokey eyes. It would suit light skin tones or very dusky skintones if you like that contrasting pale lips look on you
2. MAC Taupe: Taupe is a matte finish reddish brown lip color. Taupe is a gorgeous MLBB shade for medium to dusky skin tones. The staying power is around 4+ hours. It is an excellent shade for office goers.
3. MAC Twig: MAC describes Twig as Soft muted brownish-pink (Satin). Twig is a satin finish lipstick. It is a deep pink brown color and really good for medium to dusky skin tones.
4. MAC Spice it Up: A soft plummy brown in lustre finish, apt for office wear.
5. MAC Touch: Mac Touch comes in lustre finish which not only moisturizes my lips but also gives a healthy sheen to the lips.
6. MAC Velvet Teddy: MAC describes Velvet Teddy as deep tone beige. It is a matte finish lipstick. It is a great go-to lipstick for those with light to medium skin tones but not so much for anyone above NC 42.
7. MAC Whirl: MAC describes Whirl as a dirty rose with a hint of brown, in a matte texture. It is a beautiful color for everyday wear as well as night look. It will suit medium and fair-skinned ladies.
8. MAC Persistance: Persistence is described as Peachy Cinnamon and that is pretty true; only I feel that it is slightly lighter than the actual cinnamon color. Well, here is your spoiler, if you already own MAC Taupe, no need to buy this.
9. MAC Cosmo: It’s an easy to wear warm pink shade, but can qualify as a brown lipstick. The lipstick is semi-matte in texture.
10. MAC Fresh Brew: MAC describes Fresh brew as creamed coffee shade. Fresh Brew is a lustre finish lipstick. The color is neutral tan brown. It is a great neutral shade for those with NC 43-45 skin tone. In fact, those with light skin tones and looking for a tan brown coloured lipstick should check this out.
11. MAC Creme in your Coffee: MAC describes this color as a mid-tone pinkish brown. A perfect MLBB color for medium skin tones. It is a mid-tone pinkish brown lipstick more on the pinker side.
12. MAC Mocha: Mocha is a peachy brown satin finish lipstick. The texture is almost matte and long lasting (more than 4 hours).