Claims : A follow up to the bestselling LipSurgence lip tint, this hydrating formula delivers the same moisturizing results but with a soft, beautiful matte finish.
Product Performance: LipSurgence™ matte lip tints combine rich, matte color with natural moisturizers to glide on smooth and soften lips. The proprietary formula effectively increases skin’s water content for a ‘plumped up’ appearance and a refreshing hint of mint. The result is naturally fuller, rich, matte lips without any irritation or stinging. The easy-to-use twist-up container eliminates the need for sharpeners.
Powered By: A proprietary blend of plant bio-nutrients, vitamins, and essential oils rich in emollients: these antioxidant free radical fighters (vitamin C & E, pepperming & jojoba oil) prevent premature signs of aging, while softening lips.
Price : Rs 1400 approx / US$24
My Experience with Tarte lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint in Exposed :
As much as I love glossy lips, I truely enjoy my matte lips a tad bit more. 🙂 I picked up this Tarte matte lip tint in Exposed from Sephora , Malaysia. I absoluteeeely love it. Exposed is a beautiful rosy n*de shade. It is a MLBB shade for me. The kind of neutral shades that do not wash out color from your face but add that hint of color to your lips. It’s that kinds. 🙂
- It is one of the creamiest mattes I have tried. The texture is sort of thick powdery creamy… it’s hard to explain but that’s the best way to put it.
- Has a satiny matte finish.
- It is very pigmented. one swipe of color gives a great color pay off.
- Has a pepperminty fragrance and gives a slight cooling effect when applied on lips. I love it.
- It’s neither hydrating nor drying. But if you don’t use it on exfoliated lips, it would accentuate the fine lines of the lips.
- Comes in an easy twist up lip pencil form.
- Free of parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, SLS etc.
- Stays on for around 4 hours on me and pretty much stays put after a meal and drinks. But it does not fade evenly. It looks a bit patchy. But I don’t mind re-touching. The packaging makes it so convenient.
- A perfect shade for office, especially. 🙂
- I do feel that it makes my lips look a bit fuller. But that effect is quite temporary…lasts for about a few minutes.
I absolutely loooove this lip tint. Sometimes I wear it on its own , sometimes on top of a pink lip pencil and sometimes with a bit of gloss. I am so picking up more of them whenever I get a chance. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
Wearing it on bare lips and there is a hint of clear gloss just on the centre of the lips.
Tarte Hope LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint Review
Tarte Natural Lip Stain with LipSurgence in Moody
Tarte The Starlet Limited Edition Makeup Vanity
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
Tarte Blush & Bronze On The Go
Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
Tarte Powderful Amazonian Clay Pressed Mineral Powder Review
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation Review
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Flush Review
Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Review