Skin Type: Normal to dry
Skin Tone: Medium fair/olive
Hi Everyone, 🙂
Today, I am reviewing the product that I have been literally obsessing of late. I have 3 colors from Tata Harper Lip and Cheek Tint range:
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- Very Charming : a fresh medium warm pink (light skin tones), does not show up well too well on my skin. I use it in combination with other two. It works more as a sheer “glow from within” kind of a product.
- Very Sweet : a soft shimmery peachy pink (medium skin tones) reviewed here.
- Very Vivacious : a warm brown peach (medium to dusky skin tones)
USD 36/ INR 2300 approximately.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
If you are looking for that glossy glow on the skin ..almost that transparent glow kind of a skin, this is your product. I really don’t like any of these on my lips because they are very sheer and on my pigmented lips only work as light tinted lip balm. Also, they do tend to settle into fine lines. But on cheeks, OMGG! there is no product like these I have in my kit – they are glossy without being sticky or oily. And on cheeks, they do give a healthy plumped look to the cheeks.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Also, the colors are so soft and cheer, you can never over do them, but if you are like me who likes her blushes to pop, you have to build them up. I personally like the non-shimmery versions (very charming, very vivacious) more than “Very Sweet.” You can layer them up, wear the together, blend them with other cream blushes.. they work.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Here’s a quick pros and cons of these colors:
- The colors are gorgeous and there is something for everyone.
- They come in these lovely lightweight pots. Easy to carry around but not the most hygienic.
- Give a beautiful glossy dewy glow to the skin without being sticky or oily.
- Have a lasting power of around 4 hours but they are so easy to touch up. Their sheer formula works in their favor because you can do a little touch up any time and anywhere without worrying about going overboard with these. On the same thought, a little mirror on the inside of the cap would be nice.
- Not the best product for lips but can be used as a lip balm on their own or on top of a lipstick. It is quite cakey on the lips when you try to build up the color.
- Not the most long lasting but because of its sheer finish, can be touched up easily on the go.
- The texture is smooth and just beautiful. Does not feel oily or sticky despite the glossy finish it gives to the skin.
- Does not accentuate the pores.
- No need to use brush, just a tap of fingers and you are good to go.
- Does not move the foundation underneath. Can be used on bare skin as well for that natural everyday glow.
- Has sort of that “wet earth” kind of a fragrance. I don’t find it a best one though. But it’s mild and not bothersome.
- Includes lovely ingredients such as Coconut Fruit Extract, sunflower seed oil and castor oil as main ingredients.
I can’t get enough of these. These little pots have become such a staple in my kit. I barely leave the house without popping one of these in my bag. They would have been perfect if they were great lip products as well. Still, absolutely no regrets.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Tata Harper Restorative Eye Creme, Eucerin AntiREDNESS Soothing Care, Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Active Night Care
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask
Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
Tata Harper Very Sweet Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint