Bikini is a very tricky piece of clothing and not everyone can carry it gracefully. You can look from classy to crass in just a matter of seconds, if you are not wearing it well. I am here today with a fun post on bikinis and a list of iconic bikinis that our celebs have worn.
This was definitely one of the iconic moments, when this actress wore a swimsuit way back in 1967 and it graced the cover of Filmfare. She wore it again for the movie, An Evening in Paris.
Katrina and Ranbir were rumoured lovers, before they were photographed together in Ibiza. But, as the pictures surfaced the whole media went bonkers and it definitely made this 2 piece memorable 😛
Some Fun Facts About Bikini:
- The largest selling swimwear company in the world is Speedo and it is some 100 years old.
- The most expensive swimsuit in the world is a bikini designed by Susan Rosen and Steinmetz Diamonds worth $30 million.
- The modern string bikini was worn for the first time by a French model and nude dancer, Micheline Bernardini and she got more than 50,000 fan mails.
- The world’s largest bikini parade took place on November 9, 2009 in Johannesburg, South Africa. 287 girls paraded to raise awareness for breast cancer.
- When the Barbie doll debuted on 9th,March 1959, her first outfit was a black and white striped swimsuit.
- China is the world’s largest exporter of swimwear, contributing up to 70% of total global exports.
- The bikini is named after the islands in the Bikini Atoll in the North Pacific’s Marshall Islands, where the U.S. tested the atomic bomb in 1946.
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
How To Get A Bikini Wax
Bikini Wax vs. Brazilian Wax
Makeup and Cosmetics Fun Facts
15 Interesting Nail Polish Facts You Probably Do Not Know
Henna/ Mehendi: Facts, Medicinal Uses and Some Designs
Beautiful Celebrities Who Ruined Their Looks Due To Drugs
Bags Named After Celebrities
12 Iconic Movie Looks Of All Times
Ten Must Try Iconic Beauty Products!
13 Easy Ways To Get Naturally Beautiful