How To Get Thinner Cheeks
Now, who doesn’t want to have a perfectly chiselled cheekbones and jaw line. It takes a lot of hard-work and patience to get a faultless facial bone structure. Though, you can create an illusion of thinner cheeks instantly through some makeup trick yet, it is better to stick on to a tight exercise regime to get the desired look permanently.
Before you start on with the exercising schedule it is important to:
• Discuss any diet changes with your doctor before experimenting and avoid diets that claim miracle overnight weight loss.
• Reduce the intake of salt, as excess sodium retention may lead to plump cheeks.
• Drink at least 8 glass of water on daily basis to flush out toxins from your body and achieve positive results as soon as possible.
• Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
• Switch from refined sugars and processed flours to whole-grain, high-fiber options.
Exercises to make your face slimmer:
Mentioned below are few simple and most cost efficient methods of getting a thinner face.
• Sit upright in your chair and tilt your head up till you are looking up at the ceiling. Pucker your lips and try to kiss the ceiling. Hold for 10 seconds then come back to the original position. Repeat 10 times.
• Put three fingers over the fatty centre of the cheeks. Now while smiling pull down your cheeks. The resistance from the pulling combined with the smile will strengthen the muscles. Hold this pose for few seconds. Repeat 10 times.
• Pucker your lips and try to lift them upward toward the tip of your nose. Hold this position for about five seconds and then release. Repeat it 5 to 10 times several times a day for toned muscles.
• Take a deep breath through your mouth and hold the air in your mouth as if you were about to play the trumpet. Try holding on to this pose for 30-60 seconds. Breathe out through your nose. Laugh lines are tackled with this pose.
• Place your fingertips over your laugh lines and apply firm pressure. Smile as widely as you can with your lips separated. Hold this position for about five seconds and then relax. Try to do 30 repetitions. Smiling under resistance will strengthen the cheek muscles.
• While sitting upright and facing forward, drop your jaw and keep your lips together. Push your jaw forward and keep it in that position until the count of 10. Return your lower jaw to the starting position. Repeat this exercise five times.
Along with these exercises you must also possess a willingness to give yourself time for things to work. As you lose weight, your face will become thinner.
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)- 2
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
Surya Namaskar Animation
4 Yoga Asanas to Lose Weight
How to Reduce Thighs and Buttocks Using a Treadmill
Facial Exercises for Double Chin
Facial Exercises for Removing Wrinkles
How to Firm Loose Neck Skin
How To Tighten Facial Skin