WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
My Top 5 MAC BLUSHES
I am such a sucker for blushes. My hubby made me fall in love with these beautiful blushes. Once a MAC makeup artist used Fleur Power blush on me and my hubby liked it so much that he asked me to go buy blushes. I tried a few brands ranging from Covergirl , Maybelline , Loreal , Stila , Colorbar besides MAC.
But MAC is written all over my mind and soul 🙂 The top 5 blushes are powder blushes that come in almost 40 colors and 5 finishes – matte , sheertone , satin , sheertone shimer, frost.
- Sheertone shimmers are sheer and slightly shimmery (so they apply lightly).
- Matte is flat and without any shine or sparkle.
- Frost finishes are high shine and highly reflective because of the sparkle particles in them.
- Satin is somewhere in between matte frost but very creamy and applies like a dream.
I like peachy bronzey cheeks not overpowered with shimmer just a sunkissed look for those night outs. And for day look I prefer a hint of pink. I am NC35 in MAC so the shades which I would be telling you are according to my likings.
So here come my top 5 MAC blushes –
It is a beautiful shade of pink-coral but you have to be very careful while using it. Apply it with very light hands otherwise you will look like a clown. It was my first purchase and will always be close to my heart.
4. MAC Blush AMBERING ROSE –
You want rosey cheeks? Go for this rosey color. Be careful to be very light on your hands because it might be slightly overpowering. But the color itself is awesome .
3. MAC Blush WELL DRESSED – This blush is a perfect flush of light pink color. When you don’t want that PINK look but still want a flush of colour on your cheeks. If you want only one pink blush in your stash, I suggest you go for this color. It is a beautiful light pink blush and a must have.
I was looking for a bronzer but we Indians are not very comfortable with the idea of that TANNED look. While searching for that little bit of tan and sunkissed look that too without a bronzer, I came across this beautiful peach bronze shade. It has very light golden shimmer, which gives you a TAN look .
It is my favorite and I know it will be always be no matter how beautiful colors I discover in future. It looks a little unpleasant in pan but when applied it gives this beautiful dirty peachy berry look with slight shimmer. It is in frost finish so definitely will have tiny bit of golden shimmer.
My MAC Blushes wish list – Springsheen , Plum foolery , Lilicent (cream) , Peachykeen
If you are above or near Nc35 , you might also like these colors – dollymix , peaches , desert rose , plum foolery , springsheen.