Chubby cheeks and dimpled chin looks awesome on children’s. But, they do not qualify for a great bone structure every woman craves for. Let’s face it, not everyone is blessed with starlet-worthy cheekbones. But, we can achieve such look by following certain makeup tricks.
Makeup tips to make your face thinner:
• You can make your face thinner by enhancing the angles in your face through contouring. The easiest way to do so is by making a fish face. Suck in your cheeks to find the hollows. Accentuate them by using a matte bronzing powder. This makeup trick will create a light shadow effect on your face which will make your face look thinner.
• Take two coordinating blush shades (one in light shade and other few shades darker). Now, just smile and apply the lighter blush shade onto the apples of your cheeks. Now, following the line of your cheekbones, apply a sheer sweep of the darker shade of blush. Don’t forget to blend. The contrast between the two blushes will make your face look more angular.
• Take a sheer shimmer powder and sweep it along the top of your cheekbones and just under your temples.
• Again take a matt bronzer and sweep it just behind your ear, under your jawline and all the way to your chin.
Exercises to make your face thinner:
• Put three fingers over the fatty centre of the cheeks. Now while smiling pull down your cheeks. The resistance from the pulling combined with the smile will strengthen the muscles. Hold this pose for few seconds. Repeat 10 times.
• Sit upright in your chair and tilt your head up till you are looking up at the ceiling. Pucker your lips and try to kiss the ceiling. Hold for 10 seconds then come back to the original position. Repeat 10 times.
• Take a deep breath through your mouth and hold the air in your mouth as if you were about to play the trumpet. Try holding on to this pose for 30-60 seconds. Breathe out through your nose. Laugh lines are tackled with this pose.
• Place your fingertips over your laugh lines and apply firm pressure. Smile as widely as you can with your lips separated. Hold this position for about five seconds and then relax. Try to do 30 repetitions. Smiling under resistance will strengthen the cheek muscles.
• Pucker your lips and try to lift them upward toward the tip of your nose. Hold this position for about five seconds and then release. Repeat it 5 to 10 times several times a day for toned muscles.
Basic Blush and Highlight Application Tips
How To Apply Cream Blush
Top 5 Must Have MAC Blushes
How to Get Rid of Frown and Laugh Lines?
Facial Exercises for Removing Wrinkles
Facial Exercises for Double Chin
How to Select Hairstyles According to Face Shape
How to Select Sunglasses According to Face Shape
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial
How to Choose Sunglasses According to Face Shape
Face Shape: How to Determine Your Face Shape