WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi ladies, most of us literally crave to have those perfect luscious locks, don’t we? It isn’t easy to maintain those locks as there are so many problems related to hair such hair thinning, hair fall, dandruff, split ends and what not! In this post, let’s talk about some common hair problems and their solutions as well.
If you want to know, then just keep on reading.
Most Common Hair Problems and Their Solutions
1. Greasy Hair
• Take plain yoghurt, 1 tbsp baking soda, 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix thoroughly until the mixture is smooth. Apply to your hair concentrating on the roots. Leave on for 30 minutes, then wash and condition as usual.
• Take water and apple cider vinegar in 4:1 ratio. Put this concoction in a spray bottle and rinse through your hair, and then wash out with warm water. This is a great rinse to get rid of oily residue.
2. Hair fall
• Soak fenugreek seeds overnight to soften. Grind and apply the paste on your hair for an hour. Make sure to cover your head with a shower cap. Wash it off with water afterward. Do it twice a week for effective results.
• Peel off the flesh of few Indian gooseberries and grind to a pulp. Mix with two drops of lemon juice and massage this paste with your scalp. Leave for an hour before washing it off. Do it twice a week for noticeable results.
3. Dry and Dull Hair
• Take a teaspoon of olive oil, two teaspoons of mayonnaise and one egg. Mix them well and apply it to the hair. Cover it with a plastic cap and leave it on for thirty minutes. Do it twice a week for luscious and shiny locks.
• You can also do a weekly deep conditioning treatment with olive oil to get the hair of your dreams. Warm up olive oil. Apply on your hair and scalp in massaging motions. Wet a towel in hot water and wrap it around your head. Wash your hair after an hour.
4. Split Ends
• Mix aloe vera gel with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp of castor oil. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. Do this twice a week for effective results.
• Prepare a hair mask consisting of honey mixed with curd, olive oil and egg yolk. Apply this mixture on your hair, including the scalp, and keep it for around 20-25 minutes before washing it off.
5. Frizzy Hair
• Take 1 tbsp each of coconut and olive oil. Add 4-5 tbsp of almond milk to the oils. Warm this mixture slightly and then use this mixture to massage your scalp and tresses. Leave it on for an hour and then wash it off.
• Mix 2 tbsp coconut cream to your conditioner and then massage into your hair and scalp. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then wash off. It is great trick to tame those frizzy hair strands.
6. Grey Hair
• Just blend a small onion in a blender and strain the juice with a sieve or muslin cloth. Apply this juice to your scalp and let it sit for about 30 minutes, then wash as usual. Repeat twice a week.
• Make a paste of ¼ cup of curry leaves and mix it with ½ cup of yogurt. Apply to your scalp and hair and leave it on for 30 minutes, then wash off. Do it twice a week.
7. Lack of Volume
• Take onion juice, a tbsp of honey and a spoonful of yogurt. Apply this mixture and keep it on your scalp for around 30 minutes and then wash it off using your regular shampoo.
• Soak 1/2 cup of henna in hot water for 1 hour. Mix 1 egg and yogurt to it. Coat this henna paste all over your hair and scalp. Rinse off after 30 minutes followed by a mild shampoo and a conditioner.
• Make a smooth paste of neem leaves and lemon juice. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for at least half an hour before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water. Do this twice or thrice a week to get better results.
• Take a spoonful of baking soda and rub it thoroughly in your wet hair and scalp. Leave it on for a minute and then wash it off. Do this 3-4 times a week until your problem subsides.
7 Different Ways to Use Curd for Different Hair Problems
Common Hair Problems and Their Solutions
6 Tips to Tackle Seasonal Skin and Hair Problems
14 Monsoon-Apt Homemade Masks for All Hair Problems
Homemade Concoctions for Skin and Hair Problems
Aroma Blends for Hair Problems
Most Annoying Beauty Problems and Their Solutions!
5 Embarrassing Skin Problems and Their Solutions
8 Common Period Problems and Their Solutions