Dry, lifeless and frizzy hair with hair fall is the most common hair issue with monsoons. In this post let’s talk about easy homemade recipes that will keep all your hair woes away.
For damage-free hair
1. To make this hair mask, take olive oil and honey in the ration of 2:1. Warm up this mixture and then apply it on your hair, leaving the scalp part. Leave the hair mask on your hair for 15 to 20 minutes before washing your hair with a mild shampoo.
2. Take curd, lemon and mustard oil and mix them well. Apply this concoction on your hair and leave it on for half an hour. Now wash it off using your regular shampoo.
For split ends
1. Take ripe papaya, remove the skin and seeds and then blend it using a blender. Add half cup of yoghurt to this and mix well. Now apply this paste thoroughly on your scalp and hair. Wash your hair after half an hour with lukewarm water.
2. Mix aloe vera gel with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp of castor oil. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. Do this twice a week for effective results.
For an oil-free scalp
1. Mix in two egg yolks, an egg white, lemon juice and a few drops of honey. Apply it onto your hair, let it dry and wash it off with a deep cleansing shampoo. This will leave your scalp oil free and hair soft.
2. Take 1 tbsp each of honey and coconut oil. Now add 3-4 mashed strawberries to it and mix it well. Apply this mask for about 15-20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
1. Take a handful of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight. Grind them properly to make a smooth paste and apply it on your scalp and hair. Leave it for around half an hour and rinse.
2. Boil coconut oil with a few dry amla pieces. Let them cool down. Now apply this mixture on your hair twice a week so notice a reduction in hair fall.
For straight and frizz-free hair
1. Mix vinegar and honey in equal quantities and mix them with a hot cup of water. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes. Now apply this on your hair. Leave it on for a few minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo.
2. Take 1 tbsp each of coconut and olive oil. Add 4-5 tbsp of almond milk to the oils. Warm this mixture slightly and then use this mixture to massage your scalp and tresses. Leave it on for an hour and then wash it off.
For dull and lifeless hair
1. Take two bananas and mash them, now add 3 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 tbsp olive oil and mix well. Apply this paste on your hair and allow it to sit for about 30 to 45 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
2. Take 1 ripe avocado, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 cup raw milk. Mix them well. Apply this mixture for about 30 minutes and rinse off with cold or lukewarm water. You can use a mild shampoo to rinse off the mask.
1. Make a smooth paste of neem leaves and lemon juice. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for at least half an hour before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water. Do this twice or thrice a week to get better results.
2. Take oats, raw milk and almond oil in equal quantities. Mix them well. Apply this mask on your hair roots for about 20-25 minutes, rinse with a mild shampoo.
DIY: Homemade Overnight Hair Mask
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Green Tea and Egg Hair Mask for Soft Hair: DIY
DIY: Strawberry Protein Hair Mask
Dandruff Busting, Hair Hydrating DIY Hair Mask and Conditioner
Gram Flour Hair Mask DIY
DIY: Aloe Vera, Yogurt and Honey Hair Mask
DIY Moisturizing Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair
10 Homemade Deep Conditioning Hair Masks