Powder foundation is extremely good for your skin, especially if you have oily skin. For acne-prone and sensitive skin too, powder foundation is a better choice. But the million dollar question that can cross any makeup lover’s mind is, Can We Use Powder Foundation Alone?
Can We Use Powder Foundation Alone?
Well, the answer to this question is yes, you can use powder foundation alone on your skin. Also, women who have oily skin and need less coverage, can use powder foundation all by itself on their skin. Additionally, people who have sensitive skin can also use powder foundation alone on their skin. Powder foundation contains minerals and thus it is good for people with sensitive skin. Powder foundation may vary in the coverage they provide, some might just provide medium and some medium with buildable. Powder foundations are perfect to use on a daily basis. They come off with any regular makeup remover and are not a hassle to remove at the end of the day.
Some good powder foundations that we can suggest are:
1. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.
2. Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
3. Lakme Absolute White Intense Wet and Dry Compact
4. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder
5. Lakme Primer + Matte Foundation
6. L’Oreal True Match Genius Compact Foundation
7. Loreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation
8. The Body Shop Mineral Cream Foundation
9. Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation
10. Clinique Even Better Powder Makeup Water
If you are thinking about going for powder foundation, here are some tips and tricks to apply it perfectly:
- Wash your face and pat it dry. Make sure that your face is devoid of any makeup.
- Begin by prepping your skin with a moisturizer. The moisturizer should be light and act as a perfect makeup base for your skin. Don’t forget to use a moisturizer with SPF content in it. Your skin always needs sun protection, doesn’t matter what is your skin type and what the season is. A sunscreen is a must.
- Primer is a very important step if you want flawless makeup as it ensures that your makeup stays for longer and smoother without creasing. Primer also acts as a good base for your makeup.
- Next, apply powder foundation on your face. Powder foundation will ensure that your face gets proper coverage and finish.
- Now, you can apply blush or bronzer. You can choose any shade as per your requirement.
Lastly, don’t forget to seal your makeup with a makeup spray. This will remove any extra traces of makeup and your face will look perfect.