What Attracts Women To Men
The Child In Him
-By Jean Gabor
I loved the child in him
so innocent and sweet
The mischief in his eyes
the blush upon his cheek
The tender way he spoke
that showed me that he cared
The touch of his warm hand
that gently touched my hair
The smiles that we shared
that filled my life with glee
For when I was with him
I found the child in me.
I am one of those unfortunate few of the now-extinct species, who was never in a relationship before marriage. Since my teenage years up until last week, my dream man was “Shahrukh Khan,”….not now, since I shockingly learnt through the famous “kiss controversy” that he seems to be swinging both ways. Throughout these years that I remained “loyal” to Shahrukh Khan, I observed everything silently from the ring side and everything means how males/females get attracted to each other, how they spend time together, how they avoid each other, and the complexities of break up, out of these some weather every difficulty and eventually end up being together. I have charted down some of the qualities and characteristics that I think make men more appealing to women and vice versa. So, today, I would like to present the list of qualities of men that “I think” are most appealing to women.
1. Sense of Humour The ability to make a woman laugh is the biggest gift a man could ask for. A great sense of humour draws women to a man like magnet. There will not be a single woman who will shoo away a man who can make her laugh and dissolve her sorrows. To tell the fact, a joke will remain in a girl’s mind much more longer than a romantic dialogue. So,…………….
Madhubala was one of the most beautiful women at that time and she got floored by Kishore Kumar’s sense of humour.
Totalgadha has also got a great sense of humour, err, I haven’t taken Poutmati’s permission.
2. Smell good A few months back I remembered reading a post here on IMBB that men find carrying around the smell of sweat sexy. Well, I and most of the female junta will “acckthooooooooooo” at sweaty scent. Women like their men to be smelling clean and fresh and if you have worn the perfect cologne, that scent would linger in the girl’s mind long after you have left. Some men mix more than two to three colognes together to get their own unique smell and they leave women guessing. For example, our own Rads finds this great smelling Christian Dior SA “so cute.” 🙂
3. Sensitive and understanding Women like their men to be sensitive towards their feeling and comfort them when they are down in the dumps. If you want your woman to be anchored to you for life, you have to respect her feelings and give her a shoulder to cry on when she needs one. For instance, if your girl’s cat/dog has died and the only way you can comfort her is by telling, “Thank God, that yucky creature used to steal food from my plate,” then most probably, the girl will reach for the flower vase. Being sensitive helps a lot in the long run, so don’t forget to give alms to the beggars or tip the waiters generously whenever are you are with your prize catch.
4. Jack of all trades Women expect their men to be jack of all trades, never mind that they are master of none. A woman expects her man to repair the kitchen’s tap, open the jar of pickle, fix a flat tyre, and replace a blown-out fuse. Please note that to learn a little bit of plumbering and electrician work will help you in the long run. Believe me, it is so disappointing if a guy can’t fix a blown-out fuse.
5. Bad boy image Some women crazily fall head over heels with bad boys. Most probably, this fascination for such men is because the women hope and are confident that they will hopefully be able to “reform” them some day. I actually don’t know the exact reason.
Charles Sobhraj is idolized by women even today.
6. Geek and Intelligent Men Women find geeks attractive and “so cute”. Women believe they can light up the dark lives of geeks. Besides, if someone can solve E=mc2, that is so “wow.”
Bill Gates scruffy hair and simple dressing makes him a woman magnet.
7. “A man who doesn’t stand for something will fall for anything.” Women like their men to take a stand for them if such a situation arises. No woman will stick to a wimpy man for long even if he has millions of bucks or looks like a Greek god. Men who stand up for their woman are the most respected, loved, and are never exchanged for.
8. Possessiveness I have seen many women complaining about their partners being possessive, but the truth is every woman wants to be “possessed” and it makes her feel “wanted” and “treasured.” But, the problem arises when a man becomes “overpossessive” and stalks her, and utters sentences like, “I can hear a male voice in the background.” Such men will get dumped sooner or later because it is difficult to put up with such behaviour.
9. Six packs, four packs, and family pack Women drool over six packs and four packs because not only do men look attractive in their toned bodies, but it also shows that those men are capable of hard work and taking care of themselves. Also, men with athletic bodies are a favourite. A man with a “family pack paunch” is not that attractive after all.
Hrithik with his six-pack.
10. Men who are likely to promise a better life. Sometimes women are attracted to men with whom they tag along just to sail through their current difficulties and difficult situations. Jacqueline Kennedy married Aristotle Onassis, a wealthy greek business who was 28 years older to her only for protection, as she feared the Kennedy family was being targeted after the assassination of her brother-in-law Robert Kennedy earlier that year. Onassis was a wealthy and powerful man, exactly what she needed. Her marriage would also accomplish her goal of taking her and her children out of the US. This marriage was one of convenience as the couple rarely spent time together. Jackie spent most of her days traveling and shopping.
11. Money. “”If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. ~Aristotle Onassis. “”It’s not all about money, but it is still about money (coined for Jomol, please give me credit for that). Some women are attracted to wealthy men because these women dream of a better future and things which only money can get them. Even financially well-placed women get attracted to wealthy men because they can support their hi-fi lifestyle.
Vijay Mallya is always surrounded by pretty woman, his millions of course play a part in attracting the beauties.
12. Last but not the least and most importantly, women get attracted to men who are loving, caring, lovable, and pamper them. Such men are very rare and only few lucky women are able to find such men. Well, the only example that comes to my mind is that of a fictional character…..Greg of “Dharma and Greg.” He is the perfect man every woman would die for.
Thomas Gibson plays Greg in “Dharma and Greg”