WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Want to Date The Guy You Met Online? Safety First!
Are you keen to date the guy you came across in the virtual world and whom you have been romancing with for quite sometime now? Meeting your guy is but an inevitable step that follows your online dating sessions if you are serious about him after all. It is but natural for you to be excited about the anticipated date you have been dreaming about so long. In case you are planning to take your online dating offline, learn to do it in a safer way.
Why Is Safety So Important In Virtual Romance?
Though there are many couples who met happily and are now sharing an honest relationship, you should always be prepared to face the worst circumstances that may occur. The guy who appeared so decent and good on your laptop screen might be a different guy altogether when you meet him face-to-face; his intentions might not be so honorable after all. That is why, this extra dose of carefulness on your part becomes a necessity.
Take Online Romance Offline? Top Things To Look Out For:
1. Is he married?-Did you know that a research has revealed that almost 1/3rd users of online dating services are married? It is possible that he lied to you all these days! Watch out for all those signs which hint to that.
2. Is there a money scam?– Lets hope he has not asked for money on pretexts of illnesses or other sympathetic grounds; if he has, there is reason for you to doubt his integrity!
3. Does he want to meet you in private?– When you ask your partner to meet and he prefers a private place rather than a public one in spite of your insistence on the latter, take heed! Never go to meet the man of your dreams in a private place because the guy may not be the same you met online.
4. Prostitution? -Scary as it may sound, you should definitely keep your senses awake so that you do not fall into this deadly trap! You never know how and when prostitution can make way into your life even from the most legitimate sites.
Top Seven Safety Tips While You Date Online Romance Offline:
1. Inform your friend: Keep your best friend informed about where you are going and with whom. Let her know about the probable time you hope to meet your guy and the number of hours you want to spend with him.
2. Go on your own: It is advised that you take your own vehicle while you go on your first date. If you do not own a car, take a public transport. But please do not allow that guy to pick you up.
3. Choose a public place: Go to a coffee bar or your favorite food outlet. Avoid going to secluded locations with little population. If possible, ask your best friend to be there around without being noticed or sighted (till it is necessary).
4. Keep it short: Do not keep your first date too long. If you start liking him, indeed, you can stretch the time limit; in case you don’t, you would be happy not to stay for long!
5. Do not forget to carry your mobile phone: Your phone would be of immense help if an emergency situation arises. Please do not forget to take it along with you.
6. Go after your instincts: Are you feeling uncomfortable about meeting him? Do you feel he is not the person you would like to hang around with? Just follow what your instinct says and do accordingly. Ladies are known to have a wonderful sixth sense.
7. Suspect anything and everything: You do not necessarily have to show explicitly that you suspect him; but, deep in your mind, keep space for doubts of every kind. Suspect everything ladies because that is going to help you find out easily in case there is something fishy. See how well the guy, who has cast a deep impression on your heart, passes the test you put him to and prove all your suspicions wrong.
Online Shopping: How to Secure Your Credit Card
A Guide To Online Shopping
Fashion and You Website Review
Shopping: Top 5 Online Makeup Shops
Cosmetic Shopping Experience on Amazon
My First Online Cosmetic Shopping Experience and a Surprise Picture
Online Makeup Shopping: Coastal Scents Brushes Haul
How to Strengthen Relationship With Your Partner?
How to Deal With Breakups
How to Avoid Fights With Your Partner
What Men Like in Women
Most Romantic Couples Ever
How Often Do You Flirt With Your Guy?
What Attracts Women To Men
What Was Your Most Romantic Moment With Your Partner
Funny Makeup Jokes and Cartoons
Why Do Women Dress Up?
Men and Shoes: Do They Last?
10 Funny Women Posters
Cellulite and Women
Hat Indian Men can Wear- Newsboy Cap and Fedora Hats
10 Funny Women Posters!
Women are definitely from Earth, but where the Hell are men from (1)
Women are definitely from Earth, but where the Hell are Men from (II)
9 Types of Men Women Should Never Date or Marry
10 Most Beautiful Indian Women Ever
Make Up for Office and A Lunch Date in Between
How To Dress for a First Date
A Dream Date with MAC Master- Vimi Joshi