We have to admit, most of us would like to get those gorgeous tresses that most Bollywood actresses have. While hair shown in most shampoo and conditioner ads seem a bit unrealistic, our Bollywood actresses seem to have really gorgeous hair (though I suspect that regularly wear hair extensions). Let’s find out who has the most gorgeous hair in Bollywood.
1. Shilpa Shetty: It would be completely wrong if I don’t start the list by mentioning Shilpa Shetty. Not only she has a superb well toned frame, she has healthy, long and thick hair. She has kept it short and long at various times,
but we love it when she wears long hair.
2. Kareena Kapoor: This pretty diva has straight, shiny hair that she has never cut short. I love her poker straight hair.
3. Deepika Padukone: Deepika is right now trending everywhere because of “Chennai Express” and she is an actress who rocks wavy, straight, and all other hairstyles.
4. Katrina Kaif: The actress sports poker straight hair in almost her every appearance, and we all love her straight hair, don’t we?
5. Amisha Patel: Though not visible on the Bollywood horizon anymore, she still has the most gorgeous and desirable hair, never mind she went blonde once and scared us, but now that she is sporting her light brown hair, she deserves to be in this list.
6. Sonakshi Sinha: Riding high on the success of many blockbuster films, it is hard to tell whether she wears extensions, but think we should give her the benefit of doubt. Check her hair out.
7. Aishwarya Rai: No list is complete without mentioning Aishwarya Rai. Blessed with chiseled features, her hair is one of her best features.
8. Priyanka Chopra: Have you checked out her new song “Exotic” with Pitbull. Though not a great fan of her music, I think she good, thick hair.
If you think I have missed other Bollywood beauties with gorgeous hair, please feel free to add them in the comments 🙂
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva by Kareena Kapoor
Diet Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Bollywood Plastic Beauties
8 Best Dressed Bollywood Actresses
16 Fabulous Tips to Maintain Gorgeous Happy Hair
The Crowning Glories of Bollywood
Skin and Hair Care Tips for Monsoons