Hey, do you like tattoos, but are scared of getting inked, like me? I mean the process seems definitely painful, but looking at all those celebrity tattoos, I am getting tempted From Deepika Padukone to every celebrity worth his/her salt, is “going” under the needle to get those pretty tattoos. I definitely would like to have an ankle tattoo, think its the safest, isn’t it? Era has written a lovely post on “best body spots to get a tattoo.” Getting inked seems to come with its own set of risks, read them in detail here. Let’s check out some celebrities from India who have got beautiful permanent tattoos inked on them, for some inspiration, definitely
1. Deepika Padukone: For those who do not know, Deepika Padukone had got Ranbir Kapoor’s initials inked on the nape of her neck when they were in a relationship, but now since she has fallen out with RK and is rumored to be in a relationship with Ranvir Singh, she can modify and change it to RS, isn’t it?
She went ahead and got a vine kind of motif inked on her leg, the initials say DP, i.e., for Deepika Padukone.
2. Saif Ali Khan: Who can forget Saif Ali Khan’s tattoo inspired from David Beckham that declared his love for Kareena. Scripted in Devanagiri, it read Kareena. It paved a path and trend among many to get their loved ones’ name inked on their arm, remember David Beckham started it all
3. Priyanka Chopra: She has got a very touching tattoo on her wrist that says “Daddy’s lil girl….dedicated to her father, awwwwwwww…….
4. Sushmita Sen: She is a lady of many tattoos, she’s got one on her wrist, arm, back, etc. The one on her forearm says “Aut Viam inveniam aut faciam” in Latin which means “I will find a way or make my own.” Another tattoo on her wrist says “I AM.”
5. Akshay Kumar: He has inked his son Aarav’s name on his back, yay to that!
6. Esha Deol: She has got the gayatri mantri inscribed on one side of her back and on the other side, she has the “Om” tattoo.
7. Hrithik Roshan: The Bollywood hunk got his wife’s name inked on his wrist. He and his wife also have got identical star tattoos on their wrist too.
8. Shruti Hassan: The upcoming actress has her name “Shruti” written in the tamil scrip on her upper back.
9. Kangana Ranaut: She has got a huge tattoo on the nape of her neck comprising of wings, crown, and sword.
10. Celina Jaitley: She has got her husband’s name on her ring finger, how romantic, whaddya say?
11. Ranbir Kapoor: Nah, he hasn’t got DP or KK inked on him, he has a tattoo that reads “Awaara” in Devanagiri script, like it?
So, whose tattoo do you think is the best, would you also dare to get inked?
Candid Moments of Bollywood Stars
Bollywood Stars Travel Style
Siblings of Famous Bollywood Actresses
Childhood Pictures of Bollywood Heroines
Bollywood Actresses on Their Wedding Day
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
8 Bollywood Actresses with Gorgeous Hair
Diet Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities
Top 5 Bollywood Movies for Fashion Inspiration
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
Bollywood Plastic Beauties
Makeup/ Fashion Lessons from Bollywood Actresses
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Hair, Makeup and Fashion Trends of Bollywood Actresses of 1930′s
Henna Tattoo Designs: How to Apply Henna on Skin
How to Cover Up a Tattoo With Makeup
Best Body Spots to Get a Tattoo
Chambor Lip Tattoo Liner
Soft Summer Eye Makeup using Maybelline Color Tattoo Fierce and Tangy