… continued from Budget Makeup Products for Teens- 1
Lip Glosses: Lip glosses are my saviour. I have been using them since I was 14-15. Some of the lip glosses you can check out are:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss: Rs.250.
2. Maybelline Watershine Liquid Diamonds: Rs.180.
3. Lakme Lip gloss: Rs.175. These are available in tubes. Only bad thing is that only three colours are available- Strawberry, Vanilla and Bubblegum. A must-have, according to me.
4. Elle 18 Colorbomb Lip Smoothies: Rs.85. Six shades of these lip glosses are available. But I don’t recommend them. They kind of disappoint.
5. Colorbar Star Shine Lip Gloss: Rs.225.
6. Colorbar Juicy Candy Lipgloss: Rs.199.
7. Lotus Herbals Tinted Lipgloss: Rs.225.
L-R: Lakme Lip gloss, Colorbar Juicy Candy Lipgloss, Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds, Nivea Glamorous Gloss Pink Sugar, Nivea Fruity Shine Lipbalm Pomegranate (it’s a lipbalm, not gloss), Elle 18 Colorbomb Lip Smoothie.
Lipsticks: Most people won’t approve of young girls using lipsticks but if you know the right colours for you, then you are going to look like a Diva with lipstick on. I have used only Maybelline Watershine lipsticks, only because they are more like a gloss than lipsticks (you can buy them if you don’t mind the gloss-instead-of-lipstick thing, they are for Rs.230). However, some lipstick suggestions are:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks: Rs.299.
2. Maybelline Color Sensational moisture Rich Lipcolor: Rs.220.
3. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks: Rs.225.
4. Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick: Rs.300.
5. Elle 18 Colorbomb Lipstick: Rs.100.
L-R: Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick, Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Maybelline Watershine Lipcolor.
Lipbalm: Lipbalms are an absolute necessity for everyone. Whether you apply lipstick or gloss, it is always advisable to rub some balm onto your lips before that.
1. Nivea Lip Balm: Available in various fruit flavours (Nivea Fruit Shine), Liquid Care gloss or plain balms, they are every lip balm-lover’s favourite. Price: Rs.89-Rs.159.
2. Maybelline Lip Smooth: Rs.99. Available in 6 flavours.
3. Lipice Lipblam: Plain fruit flavoured balm (Rs.120) or Sheer Color ‘Magic” Balm (Rs.190).
Maybelline Lip Smooth.
Lipice Fruit balm (above) and Lipice Sheer Color Balm (below)
Nothing can beat coloured nails. Whether they are glittery shades or shimmery shades or bright neon ones, they are sure to add oomph and spunk to your look. Every brand has their own nail paints and nail paints are mostly below Rs.300. But the cheapest among them are:
1. Maybelline Colorama Nail Paint: Rs.85.
2. Elle 18 Colorbomb Nail Pops: Rs.45.
3. Streetwear Nail Enamel: Rs.45-Rs.90.
4. Lakme Nail enamel: Rs.90.
1. Makeup Remover: Maybelline Eye and Lip Make-up Remover- Rs.190.
2. Nail Polish Remover: Lakme Nail Color Remover (Rs.49), Colorbar Nail Polish Remover (Rs.50).
3. Brushes: Vega Brushes- They are easily available. Price: Starts from Rs.50 (depending on the brush).
Apart from these, Avon (Simply Pretty range) and Oriflame have pretty inexpensive stuff, but since you need a consultant for them, I didn’t mention them.
To check out the shades available, please refer to the respective websites:
Lotus Herbals: www.lotusherbal.com
Elle 18: http://makeupandbeauty.com/elle18-color-bombs-makeup/
You can also check out the individual product reviews on IMBB; simply type in the product name in the Google search tab on the upper right hand corner of this page.
I hope this post was helpful, especially to all those newbies who will be using cosmetics for the very first time.
15 Budget Beauty Tips
10 Budget Skin Care Products Review for Combination Skin
5 Bags to Carry this Summer in Every Budget and Style
Five Makeup and Beauty Products Under Rs.100
Top 5 MakeUp Items Under Rs 200 ($4)
Teens Makeup : 5 Teenage Makeup Blunders to Avoid
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- elle 18 juicy lip balm
- maybelline products with price in rupees